Author Topic: What is the Best NonSurgical Method  (Read 3134 times)

Offline disconnect

Hello, This is my first time on this board and Im very happy to know that there places like this on the internet for all sorts of information.

Aside from that, I was woundering what product are there that could help me with my gyne. Im a 15 year old 215lbs 6'2" with about 25%BodyFat. Ive been slacking on the cardio but have been hitting bench areas pretty hard, currently im benching at 250lbs. but these god forsakin tites wont disapate. There not massive or large but they aint minor. I saw a few threads that had a topical treatments and I was woundering if you could tell me which one you guys have had success with.

Thanks,

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
See an endocrinologist . That's what everyone is going to tell you. He might be able to help fix the problem by setting the hormones straight. Also, you should lose the weight alltogether to see if the gyne goes away or gets a little better. Benching with no cardio is only gonna build the muscles behind the gyne and make it stick out more. I suggest you do some dieting and running to lose the weight if you want to.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 01:35:31 PM by Blarneystoner »
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline disconnect

thanks for the advice. ill try that. is there any work out regimen that youd suggest as well diet. Also should i switch upto the fat burning high rep lifting?

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Spleen

See an endo.  There may be a couple drugs that can help reduce actual breast tissue i.e. glandular tissue.  If your gyne is mostly fat, losing body fat with a regimen of diet and cardio exercise may help.  There may be areas of your body that are very stubborn when it comes to fat loss so do your best.  Good luck!

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
The only way you're going to get rid of your gyno is surgery, after you  finish puberty of course.

I'm a fairly skinny guy. I tried running and running. Every single f*cking day I ran three to five miles to no avail.

There are no drugs that will help either, unless you want to risk serious consequences. All the drugs that effect gyno work on the bodies endocrine system which is not something you want to mess with.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
The only way you're going to get rid of your gyno is surgery, after you  finish puberty of course.

I'm a fairly skinny guy. I tried running and running. Every single f*cking day I ran three to five miles to no avail.

There are no drugs that will help either, unless you want to risk serious consequences. All the drugs that effect gyno work on the bodies endocrine system which is not something you want to mess with.

Sad but true.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024