Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 2735 times)

Offline JWR

• Posting Member
I am 17 and just realised that i have gynecomastia and i know there is treatment out there. I have a really mild case and seeing as i first thought it was because i was a little overweight but now having lost the fat and i have a 6pack but still annoying nipples when its warm.
When im cold its great i love showing my body off but as soon as i go in the sauna or steam room at the gym the horrible nipples return and im all embarrassed.

As i only have a mild case is there any drugs i could take such as oestrogen blockers or testosterone boosters that would take it away?
What should I do as I really just want it to go away.
Thanks
Jamie

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
See an endocrologist, he can help reduce the gyne by drugs.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline JWR

• Posting Member
What about buying oestrogen blockers would that work? or should I just go get my testosterone levels checked out and all that stuff? How do i make an appointment with an endocrineologist? I have only just realised I have this condition and it is really distressing as I thought I was just strange. But now I realise that all the working out i have been doing and not seeing results that I want is just because of a crappy condition.
AND i have my as-level exams next week.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I was in a similar position to you. Year above you though, doing my A2's later this month..

What you need to do is try and find out whether your condition is due to hormonal imbalances or not. This requires an endocrinologist. I would really recommend against taking estrogen blockers off your own back, your endocrine system is not something to be f*cked with.
etc.

Offline JWR

• Posting Member
My doctor is very familiar with gynecomastia and said that i do not have it and has told me just to have a blood test to be on the safe side. He said I have nothing to worry about and that i really do not have it. And it will go on its own as it can last until i am 20 but my case is super mild with no tissue underneath so Im happy.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024