Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Fernando Hasfield (pics included)  (Read 5602 times)

Offline guyfrompuebla

• Posting Member
Well im 21 years old, i had my surgery done exactly 25 hours ago in Puebla Hospital in Puebla MX.

Im truly happy with result so far, the surgery went perfect, the staff and my surgeon were excellent, everything was first class.

i also had neck liposuction and chin augmentation and im pleased with the result, i have had no real pain, if anything i only feel my neck pretty sore but thats it, my chest is fine, i'm not wearing my vest just yet but im getting it later at my post op ultrasound therapy.

Really the whole thing has been a breeze, also i would totally recommend Dr. Fernando Hasfield, my experience could not have been more pleasing so far and he only charged me $20,000 mexican pesos (surgeon fee) + $ $1700 for my vests and $1500 for my chin implant, the hospital (which was so much better than any other hospital i have ever been in) was about $10,000 that would be about:

$1540 US Surgeon fee + $130 vests + $ 115  chin implant + $770 hospital
Total of $2550 US Dollar (at an exchange rate of $13 MX = $1 US)

i dunno what you think but from what ive read the past couple of weeks this types of surgeries are about 4 times this cost in the US, which only leads me to sincerely recommend you to think about having plastic surgery in Puebla, Mexico with Dr. Hasfield  ;D

anyway, i hope this post helps someone (at least to encourage him) to have the surgery done, im only a day out of surgery and im already happy with my new body and face  8)

here are a couple of pictures and if you got any questions i'd be happy to answer you all.  ;)

right before the surgery

right after (two hours later)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 09:48:39 AM by guyfrompuebla »

Offline guyfrompuebla

• Posting Member

Offline guyfrompuebla

• Posting Member
Did he do lipo or excision or both?

Definitly post more pics as time goes on.

actually he did both procedures, i will be posting more pictures without my bandage soon, don't hesitate to ask anything!!  i'm in a pretty sweet mood since the surgery!! lol

Offline guyfrompuebla

• Posting Member
Well, that is a great deal, as far cost goes.

I don't even know where Pueblo Mexico is.  Is it hard to get to?  I think with what's bene going on, a lot of people are afraid to travel and stay in mexico.  What do you think about that?

Do you know how many of these procedures he does?

The city is PUEBLA, not Pueblo, its like 120 km away from Mexico City, its and hour and a half by car.
I know the whole influenza thing affected Mexico tourism badly, it was all over the news in the country and all over the world, how could it not... still as a mexican citizen i couldn't really see it happening you know, its was like a rumor to me and the people i know, also there was no confirmed case whatsoever in my homestate (Puebla) so.. i guess to me it never did frighten me at all o ever see it affecting any aspect of my life, the first couple of days everyone was talking about it then it just disappear and life went on  8)

I would tell you to be confident about travelling to Mexico and having the surgery here, people are very kind, my surgeon is top class and the price is fair! if you need anything i guess you can contact me privately by all means!!  ;D

i dunno exactly how many of these procedures hes done but he showed me three cases at my first consultation and i was completely convinced.

Offline guyfrompuebla

• Posting Member
Well im this is my 3rd day postop, i'm flat chested now!! i have no pain at all, my chest is so flat! i have just a little bit of sensitivity on my nipples and i'm wearing my vest all the time.

i'm truly happy  ;D ;D ;D

Offline guyfrompuebla

• Posting Member
Sunday morning, just 7 days post op, im feeling fine! this is a picture from yesterday

tomorrow i'm having my stitches removed!!

Offline guyfrompuebla

• Posting Member
So... stitches off, im living my average day now, all back to normal except for the fact that i cant workout just yet. I have to admit im keen to start a daily exercise routine!
this is me yesterday:

Offline guyfrompuebla

• Posting Member
this is my last post, unless anybody has a question, ill be happy to answer it, anyway.
its been 4 weeks now and i feel almost like i never had anything done. i look much better now.

don't think it twice, go for the surgery asap.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024