Author Topic: wow  (Read 1826 times)

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
wow
wow...

its been barely a week since i discovered this board and I have already had a consultation, and booked a surgery date for the end of this month. just goes to show you what difference this board can make.

i had my consultation with dr. lista today. his staff were extremely friendly, and so was he. He described the PAL (power assisted lipo) technique he uses, and its benefits over regular excision + lipo. I don't suffer from puffy nips and believe my problem is almost all fat (i dont feel any hard lumps at all). Dr. Lista said that if they encounter any glandular tissue during surgery that the PAL would be able to break and suck it up.

So i booked a surgery date and was able to get one within the next two weeks. Total cost is $5000 canadian (about $4000 US). I know I would be able to see Dr. Fielding (who comes highly recommended on this board) and get it done for around $1000 Canadian, but I am confident in Lista's methods, and I like that surgery can be done so soon.

Now the hard part: breaking this to my parents. By the time of my surgery I should have about $3000 saved up... hopefully they will let me borrow the other $2k. Wish me luck guys.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
congrats
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
Is the PAl as effectice as excision?

Anyone have this method used

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Ouch, what if your parents cant give you 2k :-/ But congrats man. I wish I had the cash to go to Lista so atleast i can have a bit of summer left but I guess not. Best of luck...you lucky bastard :)
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
i have excellent credit, and a steady job, so I would have no problem taking out a loan.... its just easier to borrow from the 'rents though.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024