Author Topic: Gaining Freedom December 09  (Read 2174 times)

Offline gyneishorrible

Hi, all. My name is Rajiv from Hyderabad, and I have been suffering from gyne since my puberty days. I used to live in the US, where my endocrinologist told my mom that I have gyne and may need an operation. I was made to exercise in the hopes that the gyne would disappear but no use. Also, at $7000 my parents could not afford the surgery there. Now I am back in India where these things are cheaper.

I am slightly overweight in my tummy and backside. My physician has advised me to lose 8-10 kilos and then go for the surgery as it will create a more proportionate look. I will be shifting to Delhi for my higher studies in July, and will have to suffer gyne for some more time as the only available time to do the surgery without sacrificing college attendance will be winter holidays. I have made up my mind and am mentally prepared for this minor surgery which will give major results.

I have trouble exercising as when I am lifting weights my chest contour shows through my sweatshirt, and when I am running the chest bounces like that of women. It is psychologically scarring to live with this, but what to do. I have to lose some weight then I can get the surgery done. Thankfully my mom has agreed to pay for it as she now understands what is gyne.

Mainly I have some questions.

How can I disguise my gyne at the gym so I can work out peacefully?

I am doing my surgery from either Dr. Ramachandran or Dr. Murugesan in Apollo Chennai. If I want to do the surgery in December 2nd week, when should I start contacting the doctor so we can schedule consultation + surgery date?

Which of the two doctors is better? I have heard Dr. Ram's results are better but Dr. Murugesan seems to have amazing qualifications.

Offline mumbai.experience

• Posting Member
As for the uncomfort at the gym you can wear a really tight T-shirt under your sweat shirt. The tight t-shirt will give a good contour to the chest and stop it from bouncing when you are running. This will also avoid rashes around your nipples due to excessive friction while running.
I used to wear jockey ender shirt( crew fit) but they are not available now. You get thinner one.
YOu can somthing like the compression vest till you get the operation.

Best of luck for the surgery and just go for it without hesitation. Just do some research regardding the doctor before you sign up.
Take mate,

Offline jngyne

• Posting Member
get Under Armour's heat gear compression vest...costs 20 bucks.. It is the best...I used to wear that prior to my surgery when I used to go to the gym..
get medium if u usually wear large t shirts..
Surgery done on April 29th, 2009
Dr. Ramachandran- Apollo Chennai
My case: puffy nipples
Procedure: Lipo, excision with gland removal
Surgery experience
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17446.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024