Author Topic: Had my gynecomastia surgery a few days ago :)!! advice needed!  (Read 2943 times)

Offline muneeba

• Posting Member
Hi,

I have done my gynecomastia surgery on 8th of June. I had very very good experience, there was no pain at all after surgery, I was dropped home by my friend after surgery. The surgeon did some lipusuction and then took the tisue out. Very good results I am seeing now. I was given the gynecomastia vest I am wearing it sometimes during the day a take it off for few hours to get relax but when I try to walk I get a bit pain without the vest so I wear it back.

Now, after about 4 days of my surgery, I am feeling kinda dizzy, something like I am sleepy all the day and feeling sick, sometimes a bit headache and the main thing I am worried of is this morning, when I woke up this morning, I had some cold hands, like there was no blood in my hands ,

When I felt dizzy, I straight went to Emergency, they opened the vest and everything, and checked all the stuff and confirmed there was no infection at all!! my surgeon was expert!!!! I saw myself boobless wow!!! so as there was no infection, the doctor in emergency said, the diziness could be just normal and will go itself... ?

So the questions are

• Why I am feeling dizzy sometimes during the day, is it because of low blood pressure? I checked BP and is OK
  • Whats up with that cold hands?
  • Is it okay I am taking the vest off sometimes during the day
  • When can I take shower?

PS: I had my surgery done with the HospitalGroup the sergeon was Dr. Hassan Sulaiman very friendly, very helpful, a bit expensive, but they are way friendly, there was no pain after surgery,
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 08:32:45 PM by muneeba »

Offline MX

• Posting Member
Were you taking any painkillers that you suddenly stopped? Ive heard opiates are sometimes prescribed

Offline muneeba

• Posting Member
Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

I had prescribed painkillers but I took only a few of them, because there was no pain at all. But since last few days I am feeling dizzy, this is really driving me crazy, apart from this everything looks fine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024