Author Topic: Which compression vest is best for hiding Gyno?  (Read 7844 times)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Hey, ok my operation is gonna probably in last Augest with Fielding schedule. Here in Toronto its hot as hell and there really is not hiding it anymore. ITs just too hard. I was wonder if there are any vest that designed to actually hide the gyno, not help with the heal process. If so, what model, im definitly ordering it. Thanx guys...I love you all :)
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
www.underworks.com

Style # 997

This compression shirt turned my titties into a flat chest very effectively.  It took a few days to get used to wearing the shirt as an undershirt but eventually I didn't even notice it.  I have posted numerous times how much I loved this shirt, so I won't bother typing a whole lot again.  Have a look at my pics to see how well it works.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Thanx for the reply budd I appreciate it. I wont be having my surgery till probably Augest so yeah, I want to enjoy this summer without worry TOO much about my breasts. As they are always on mind. Definitly will be ordering a few. Im pretty happy actually my chest is very similar to yours and I saw what the vest did. Im pretty impressed. :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 10:44:30 AM by usernameX »

Offline puffynips0-

• Bronze Member
Is that the same kind of thing that people wear post-op?

My doctor said he would not be giving me a compression vest (unless I really wanted it.)

Just curious as to what the post-op vests look like, and if I could get my own.

I hear that they help prevent scarring after surgery.

Offline nukem2k5

Is that the same kind of thing that people wear post-op?

My doctor said he would not be giving me a compression vest (unless I really wanted it.)

Just curious as to what the post-op vests look like, and if I could get my own.

I hear that they help prevent scarring after surgery.

Look at my pics to see what sort of vest I wore post-op.

The UnderWorks 997 compression shirt does not offer enough compression for post-op healing, and it's also too much of a bitch to put on for you to be able to wear it after your surgery.

They do offer compression vests at www.underworks.com that you should look into.  The 997 is just a compresion shirt.

They help the skin to adhere to the new tissue, and also help prevent / reduce swelling and bruising.  I think a lot of people feel the hard tissue that forms under your skin after surgery is scar tissue, and it's not - it's just hard healing tissue called induration that lasts for a few months.  Wearing a vest does not prevent this as it's favorable tissue and is expected, but wearing a vest, I feel, is a necessity, for at least a week.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 10:24:14 PM by nukem2k5 »

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
But it does help flatten your chest righT? ;)

Offline puffynips0-

• Bronze Member
Thanks nukem,

I'll make sure that I get one from the surgeon to wear for at least a week.

Despite his opinion (which was more or less, "doesn't matter if you wear it or not"), I'd sooner trust the many people at these boards that have more personal experience.

Offline UKChap

• Bronze Member

They do offer compression vests at www.underworks.com that you should look into.  The 997 is just a compresion shirt.

I have gyne with fat, does a compression shirt do the same job as a compression vest?  Will it hide my problem so I can wear a shirt this summer?  Hopefully I'll be able to afford surgery next year!  Wooooo.

Offline nukem2k5

I have gyne with fat, does a compression shirt do the same job as a compression vest?  Will it hide my problem so I can wear a shirt this summer?  Hopefully I'll be able to afford surgery next year!  Wooooo.

The vest is for post-op healing.  The shirt is for hiding gyno.  The shirt does a very good job of hiding fat / gyno, so if you're interested in hiding your boobs under your shirt, get the 997 from Underworks.com

Offline stretch

• Bronze Member
What type of package did it come in?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024