Author Topic: 15 tear old surgery expirience!!!!  (Read 3206 times)

Offline boobtube94

• Posting Member
day of op- 15 years old 6 foot 150 poounds slim healthy and used to have medium boobs!!! ;D 8) :D
well its 8 o clock now and i had surgery today at 10 o clock.
I woke up and jumped into the car wondering what will happen today.
The drive up there i was pretty calm and disscused to my mom what ill do after surgery.
once in the waiting room i was about to walk out! i kept questioning if my moobs are really that bad,
and that i dont need surgery![haha] the nurse came out and got me to go back into the room were she took my vitals and the anesthesiologist hooked my iv up and gave me pills to calm my stomach. Before i knew it the anesthesiologist
took me to the OR and said dont look at the blue table....so the first thing i did was look at that table and saw everything they were going to cut me open with :/ then he told me to get on table and i didnt[haha] stood there and looked at him like he had a problem. But after a few seconds i manned up and got on the table. Then i remember shaking violently because i was so scared and the doc said ok now im going to give you the strongest "margarita" ill ever have which mad me loooooopy:] then i remember sayin tou know doc your the man and i was out in an instant. He said surgery was a success and i was completely flat and it only took an hour and a half! I woke up from the anastetics about 2 hours after surgery and didnt know where i was. For a second i thought i never did the surgery and i was just dreaming [haha] I had warm blankets and a comfortable bed which mad me not want to leave the recovery room! I saw a big bandage on and these tubes that looked like somthing from an alien movie :] Ive eaten alot and drank some juice and used the bathroom.pain is a 4 on a scale from one to ten wich feels like a bad titty twister,and the meds make that go away ,,, but anyways im pleased so far with the surgery and im glad i was blessed that my parents had money to have the surgery...thank god my moobs are gone :] :] :] :] :]

Offline Ready for a change

• Posting Member
Hey congrats on the surgery. Im 17 and am having surgery soon. But every time I think about having the surgery I question myself an start thinking that I really dont need the surgery but I know I really do lol

Offline boobtube94

• Posting Member
yeah i understand what you mean! i cant give you my opinion of wether or not you should do this because im not a 100 percent healed and dont expect to be for a few months! ::) but i wish you luck if you do go through with it ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024