Author Topic: My LAST POST EVER!!!  (Read 2569 times)

Offline babar

• Posting Member
i feel like i owe this board alot cause it has giving me alot of moral support and advice when i was living with gyne. I had my surgery 7 months ago and now my chest looks really great with no hard lumps or bumps and no PUFFY NIPPLES!!!!

Thankyou to all the regular posters that gave me advice on what i should tell the doctor and my parents and also for calming my nerves the time i was about to go for surgery!

My last advice i give anyone on this board is to dont be affraid and get your gyne problems out in the open!!!! it REALLY is worth it and there is no embarrasment at all and also NO PAIN AT ALL during the surgery!!!! In the past 6 weeks, ALOT has happened!!! my self confidence has GREATLY RISEN and people notice a change in me through appearance and attitude!!   ;D Im feeling on top of the world!!!!

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN AND I PRAY THAT ALL OF YOUS GET THROUGH THIS THING AND BECOME GYNE FREE AND HAPPY :)

- Babar

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
PROPS MATE.

but why only the past 6 weeks. what about the rest of the last 7 months ?
did it taKE THIS LONG FOR THE RESULTS TO EVOLVE, SO TO SPEAK.. OR WHAT WAS IT?
... and the saga continues

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I'm glad to hear about your success and how much your life has improved.  I just had my surgery and I'm already much more confident about the way I look.

Be safe.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
This post illustrates very well a situation we have to deal with occasionally.

Once in a while we get a desperate plea for information and the person wants to get an answer from someone who had a good successful surgical experience.

Most of the people who frequent these pages are either looking for surgery, had surgery rather recently, had a problem surgery, or they're coping with their gynecomastia.  

The men who have had a good experience and are very satisfied with their results eventually lose interest and simply get on with their lives.  They are not here.

There is a wealth of information here, but a new person limits their respondents sometimes simply by asking for a reply from the people who are no longer here.
Grandpa Dan

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
very true paa.  several months ago I started a thread asking a question to those who had successful surgery.

very few people responded.  not because they were not happy, but because they've left the boards.

This is a great support site, but not that good if your goal is to get info from those who've had the surgery.

We have a few guys here but most have gone.

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
All I know is that after my surgery is done (and I'm praying it's a success), I'll still surf these boards and try to give advice when I can.  I can't imagine leaving these boards.  I guess we're all kind of an expert on gyne because we have it and we've all been there in the emotional and mental struggle it causes.  

These boards have provided me insight, therapy, courage and most importantly an answer to my problem.  I imagine I won't be here as much after I've healed up and I'm happy with everything but I can't imagine saying bye to these boards.  

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I'm still here  ;D

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
congrats babar.....hope u have a fruitfull life frm now on.....hope u enjoy  everythin tht u missed out on.....man this site is a lot of support to me n is very informative........in a way after becoming a member of thios site i hae become more confident n i feel good.....in a way bcomin amember of this site is like having a mini surgery
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024