Author Topic: singapore indian with gynecomastia  (Read 8191 times)

Offline Singapore Indian

• Knowledge also imposes responsibility.
Hi buddies
I’m a Singapore Indian, 27 of age. Well this my story of Gynecomastia experience. I sadly started Gynecomastia at the age of 14.At that point of time did not have a clue of what I was having, and also was too shy to approach anyone, even my mum. At the age of 19,I entered the Singapore army, was a good solider. Faster runner, Fastest SOC timing in my camp, but I would always get my camp mates laughing at my boobs, some had the habit of pinching or jus grabbing my boobs. It was not that I was not a nerd, it jus that my weakest links were my man boobs.
 At the age of 21 left the army, started to work and study. I always had problem with my Gynecomastia, I always tape my both nipples with a clear making tape, so that my nipples would not be pointing out, when I wear a t-shirt, it gave my chest a flat look, but it also left scars. Sadly even my girlfriend started to ask, about my man boobs. To escape humlitltion, I started to gain lots of weight. So my theory was “fat boy comes with man boobs rite.

My theory was wrong and my life got worst. Then I came across this great forum, got to know about Gynecomastia, and the solution was surgery. I went to see Professor Foo in SGH Singapore. The cost of my op did not cost me a bomb. Stayed in the hospital for one day. My stay was wonderful. The doctor was fantastic. The ward you chose subjects the cost. Now I’m a very happy man. Humble advice, if you think you have Gynecomastia, go and visit the doctor, do not suffer in silence. Mail me if there is any question, Good Day and God Bless.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 04:05:52 AM by Singapore Indian »
Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
good story.  congrats on getting it done  :) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline moobydo

• Posting Member
Congratulations!

Was that 3000 Singapore dollars or US dollars? or other dollars? For both gland excision and liposuction?

Offline Singapore Indian

• Knowledge also imposes responsibility.
It was 3000 Singapore Dollars.

Offline skydiver

Hi I am planning to travel to Singapore for the operation. It will of great help if you can give me the contact details for the doctor.
How long do i need to stay over after the operation. is 1 week good enough? can i drive my car to work 1 week after operation? what are th epost operative care needed?

Offline vaidi89

Dude, i've sent you some questions in regards to the surgery.....Would be waiting for your reply...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024