Author Topic: Sparing my future children?  (Read 4066 times)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I was just reading up on AUX's post in the "gyno affecting sex life" thread and it brings me to ask this. Is there anything I can do to make sure my children dont develop it? I would hate for my child to go through what I went and I think noone deserves. Surgery probably wouldnt stop my kids from getting it but are there any other things?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 09:16:15 AM by usernameX »
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline rcbrown23

As far as I know, there's nothing you could do.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
I remember reading something a long time ago about how they had technology that allows people to choose the color of their babies eyes and the gender.

This technology has probably advanced to the point where they can prevent inherited diseases, but I don't know of the general public can afford or even has access to it.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I was just reading up on AUX's post in the "gyno affecting sex life" thread and it brings me to ask this. Is there anything I can do to make sure my children dont develop it? I would hate for my child to go through what I went and I think noone deserves. Surgery probably wouldnt stop my kids from getting it but are there any other things?

1)  Yes! Put on your white scientist's robe, blow the dust of that beaker and bunsen burner you have sitting in that old chest in the corner of your garage and get to work on creating a "Gynecomastia Vaccine".

2)  Another thing you can do to tip the odds in your favor is make sure the girl you get pregnant has small breasts.  

I don't have the energy to go into the biological reasons why this "may" help reduce the chances of your son getting gyne, but I suppose it could help.

3) Visit an endocrinologist at the first sign of gyne starting.

I've got a 15 month old boy and i'll be watching.  :)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 08:41:40 PM by jc71 »

Gine2D

UNX, the research that I have read seems to point to a slight hormone imbalance in the pregnant mother-to-be for a few days & is transfered to the child.  

My grandmother had huge boobs, all her daughters & grand daughters are D+,  several of the males, father, & my sons, have large boobs, my 40-C are the largest.  It does seem to be passed on in the genes as a family trait.

At the start of male puberty some research is being done on using a small amount of testosterone boost & lowering the E2 to stop & reverse the breast growth.

All of the estrogen in the food chain seems to be affecting us all now.  Girls are getting boobs younger & they are larger.  More boys are getting them.
The hormones are in the food chain & the water system.

In some rivers the male fish are turning into females, down stream from chicken farms & processing plants.

???

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Stay away from soy and all soy products (soymilk, tofu, etc.)

I have 2 sons. The oldest is 4 yrs old and the younger is 2 yrs old. The older one has puffy nipples. The younger one DOES NOT have puffy nipples.

FACT: We used soy-based infant formula on our older boy (doctor recommended) and on our younger boy we DID NOT use soy-based infant formula. We used regular milk based.

So, I unintentionally had an experiment on our own children which I now regret. Our pediatrician advises us to use soy. This was before I knew any better. I'm keeping a watch on his gyne growth and will be there for him to take care of it the moment it progresses.

http://www.the7thfire.com/HN/truthsoy.html

Here's a quote from the article at that link:

"Soy-fed babies are taking part in 'a large, uncontrolled and basically unmonitored human infant experiment', said Daniel Sheehan, director of the FDA's National Center for Toxicological Research, in 1998. A newborn baby's sole food is the milk it drinks: a soy-fed baby receives the equivalent of five birth control pills' worth of estrogen every day, according to Mike Fitzpatrick. These babies' isoflavone levels were found to be from 13,000 to 22,000 times higher than in non-soy fed infants."

Stay away from soy. It's a dirty little food, anyways.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
You misspelled "future" :P
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Pathedic isnt it Nukem ;D

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
UNX, the research that I have read seems to point to a slight hormone imbalance in the pregnant mother-to-be for a few days & is transfered to the child.  

My grandmother had huge boobs, all her daughters & grand daughters are D+,  several of the males, father, & my sons, have large boobs, my 40-C are the largest.  It does seem to be passed on in the genes as a family trait.

At the start of male puberty some research is being done on using a small amount of testosterone boost & lowering the E2 to stop & reverse the breast growth.

All of the estrogen in the food chain seems to be affecting us all now.  Girls are getting boobs younger & they are larger.  More boys are getting them.
The hormones are in the food chain & the water system.

In some rivers the male fish are turning into females, down stream from chicken farms & processing plants.

???

Great post Gine2D :)

Isn't it amazing what is happening!!! :o

Estrogen in the food and water, etc....... :-/

I read the same article.  It's scary.  :'(
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 10:35:48 AM by jc71 »

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
GodDAMN it! I was raised on that formula shit! However, it was regular stuff, not that soy formula, but still, ISn't there some kind of tesotsterone containing food that i can eat or something?

And, i wanna avoid that estrogen altogether! What do i do? WHat steps can i take also to increase Testosterone?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 10:07:48 AM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Many plants contain estrogen like compounds called phytoestrogens.  Soy is not alone.

Gynecomastia runs in my family, and I married a large breasted woman. my boys all have gynecomastia and my daughters all have quite large breasts.  The grandsons are also developing well rounded breasts.  Though none any where near so large as Gine2d reports.

The genetic influence is undeniable.

Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024