Author Topic: i can't take it anymore  (Read 7919 times)

Offline hanging_by_athread

Since this forum is not a place for reading long stories because of its theme "suicide" so ill try to keep it short..

People these days are very superficial when it comes to "standards" regarding phyiscal aspects.Some People will just take one look at you and they will already judge you or they think they already know you without even getting to know you.But enough of the Crap and heres the thing.I am 16yrs old  and im going to college this year(freshmen).I am aware of the college life is hard and blah blah blah but i have this "thing" that keeps me from socializing people
and doing certain things.I have gynecomastia.. Thats the main reason why i can't do a lot of things in public places including my school like playing basketball,changing in the locker room,wearing tight or body fit t-shirts because i dont want people to know that i have this.People would call me names like "freak" or a "shemale" because of this.. :frown: Im currently suffering from it and i believe the greatest escape from all of these is death and i know death is not the end.

I was also trying the most effective solution for this which is the surgery but my mom won't allow this because of the money.We can afford the surgery but my mom is a materialistic person,She always want to spend her money by herself and for herself and only little for us.She is always buying cars,clothes,etc.She doesn't want to spend money unless she has a "part" from it.I tried talking to her many times but still she doesn't want me to take the surgery because its just a waste of money and time and she keeps on telling me that my problem is just all in my head. damn Any boy who has this would be  greatly depressed.

If you want to help me in any way please reply or message me. Please i need something to rely on because i have no reason to live. I am hanging on a thread.Im currently saving my own money for surgery which i have $270 for now but the surgery costs $2800..atleast im taking action.Any form of help would be greatly appreciated(preferably financialy).This is not a scam because i would'nt go through all of this because of the money.As a proof i will send you pictures of me if you want to or you can call me(message me please).you can save a life and if your thinking of doing something for a cost, this would be a good example. thanks

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Can you not get a job?
etc.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
hey bro

just a little advice

people come up with their own definitions of you to appease themselves

it's not the gyno that is the problem

it is society and human nature

gyno is a benign condition and in many cultures it is thought of as aesthetically pleasing and a sign of power/wisdom.. elders thing

i hate to say it but if gyno making u want to commit suicide u have much deeper problems then your breasts.

shrink bro

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
That's what i've been saying.  Gyne isn't the problem, society's views and our conditioned beliefs about gyne is where the true problem is.

That being said, I still think that if any guy has the $, desire and  knowledge of the procedure, surgery can be a great solution.

Perception is reality.  It's impossible to change the views of society and darn near impossible to change our deep seeded conditioned beliefs about gyne.

The bottom line is this.  If you can live with it (not literally live with it, I know gyne doesn't kill) than good for you.  If not, surgery may be the solution.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 07:13:44 AM by jc71 »

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Hey Budd. I hear you man. Sometimes you just want to end things. Ive felt that before. I dont even want to my dog out for walks that much because of this. Its terrible. Now you listen here man...you tell your mom how this is affecting you. Theres no way in hell she would refuse this is she knows how much this affects your life. You tell her everything you have told us and keep bugging her. This isnt as simple as something you want then you give up...this is your shot of being free forever. I personally cant help you out financially because im 16 aswell but I feel your pain. It sucks ass. Just keep bugging her dude, if shes got the money for it and realizes how much this hurts you she should let you have this operation...if not, i must say she is very selfish.

I hope you the best.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline tomorrow

• Posting Member
Have you tried insurance? My doctor told me you have a better chance of insurance covering the surgery if your an adolescent. He's going to try getting insurance to cover part of surgery for me. I'm still in the "testing for the cause" stage right now.

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
man this is frm xperience....its not the society or the views of the ppl......its ur own conciousness thts a prob, the way u look at gyno.......i tell u wht, ppl need things to talk abt, topoint fingers at n to laugh at petty things.....coz most of human kind is a stupid species....u give a damn to wht the worl is thinkin abt u .....man i tell u the world will be a much freer n livelier place to live in....i have experienced this......even i was very depressed n wanted to end my life......one advantage for me was tht my gf was gr8 support to me......my parents never nu wht i was goin thru.......but i wanted to nd my life.....i bcame so concious tht whenevr i went out i used to feel as if evry single personis lookin at my breast n layghin at me.......man tht period really killed me.....butthen i thght tht is this the way to live n i decided tht whtever i have i will exept it n i will give a damn to wht ppl think n know wht things changed  man.....i bcame more confident......confidence is inversely proportional to conciousness......n thts wht happened with me....though i have a good quantity of mass on my chest , still i dunno consider sur\gery to be my 1st priority now......i am a happy n confident person now......
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline hanging_by_athread

Can you not get a job?

im just 16

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.

im just 16

OK. I suggest that you try to talk to your mother again. Make it very clear exactly how you're feeling. She is your mother after all.  

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
People in college are a lot more accepting towards people than in high-school. That's why often you see people who go off to college for a year and come back a completely different person. Just enjoy every minute of it.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i want to end it when i go too long without eating

fucking classes

Offline Spleen

You're only 16.  90% of cases resolve by the end of puberty.  You should at least wait until then before you consider surgery.

It's up to you to decide how much this limits what you do.  The simple truth is that most of the public just doesn't care about your chest.   If you think this little thing stands between you and living or dying then you have much bigger problems.    Can you get some counseling?  

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
. 90% of cases resolve by the end of puberty.    

That doesnt seem right to me Spleen. Do you have any evidence to back that up?

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
It's not society...it's just the fact that it looks stupid...it's embarassing...

breasts on a guy just isn't normal...it's VERY depressing.

I hate when people say there's nothing wrong, it's just the way you see youself...F that, there is something wrong...and when it's gone, everything will be okay.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
I agree with Spleen.

You're 16. Most pubertal gyno goes away on it's own, and if it doesn't you can get surgery when you're 19 or so.

Just be glad you aren't dying of cancer or something.

How bad is your case exactly anyway?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024