Author Topic: Surgery 9/14/09 w/ Dr. Phil Haeck ~Seattle~ Pre OP pics and post OP pics  (Read 10912 times)

Offline 2bfree

• Posting Member
Background: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18778.0

I had my Surgery on September 14th 2009, currently Im 2 days post op. Its been kinda rough recovering. I'm having hard time sleeping on my back and the vest is kinda annoying. There is not so much pain, when you start moving around the pain just hits u quick and goes away. The anesthetic that was used  was general anesthesia, I don't even remember closing my eyes. I just remember waking up with my vest on.

Surgery went very well according to my surgeon, He said that he hook out the glands, he said that they were the size of golf balls. I could also see many holes in my chest, it shows in the pictures. When I first saw myself I was shocked, my chest hasn't been this small in years. It actually feels and looks like a normal chest expect on my left side its swollen and it feels like a balloon like its hallow there isn't anything in there and my right side is perfect no swelling and flat like pancake but its still healing. My doctor said in about two weeks it should match my other side. Here are the current pics, ill post a before and after, note that the after pic is only 2 days post op. Please let me know if you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them. Sorry for any grammar mistakes, still not back to myself lol

Before: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2032/sspx0194.jpg

After-September 16th 2009- http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4112/p1000702a.jpg

*UPDATE*

October 08th 2009 http://img41.imageshack.us/i/p1000714o.jpg/

Healing is going very well. Left side has almost no scar tissue. Just gotta wait it out. I will post another picture on December 1st 2009

« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 02:08:56 AM by 2bfree »

Offline 2bfree

• Posting Member
Hi, I think I will too :) Not a problem!, its just feels so weird that its sooo flat hahah and its staying that way. Its like its a unbelievable. Its been a struggle but still got long ways to go to recover. Right now im moving around more and taking antibiotics. lol he put alot of holes in body! hahah

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Dude you have given me hope. Thank you so much. Now I am seriously considering him, just have to collect money again, my dad wasted 4 grand that was for my surgery.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline 2bfree

• Posting Member
Dude you have given me hope. Thank you so much. Now I am seriously considering him, just have to collect money again, my dad wasted 4 grand that was for my surgery.

Not a problem!!, Doing surgery out of state can be a huge hassle if problems come up. I will continue posting pics as the healing progresses. It just feels its getting better every day. damn man that really sucks :( i hope you will do your surgery soon man.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Haha yeah I know, having gyne does suck, but I feel so much better now that I know Haeck could be the real deal. Im just gonna have to wait and see how your healing progresses.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Oh yea, did Haeck perform lipo as well? You probably mentioned it somewhere, but I just cant find it.

Offline 2bfree

• Posting Member
Oh yea, did Haeck perform lipo as well? You probably mentioned it somewhere, but I just cant find it.

yep he did. Look at the holes in my chest  :D It looks like bullet holes hhaha
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 03:28:29 AM by 2bfree »

Offline TacoTuesday

• Posting Member
lol looks like your left side is wicked swollen. don't worry, it won't last! you look like you'll end up with a great result

Offline 2bfree

• Posting Member
lol looks like your left side is wicked swollen. don't worry, it won't last! you look like you'll end up with a great result

Yea it is, its going down slowly just have to let it heal, I'm so happy with my right side its a big change. But idk why is my left side swollen and not my right one, go figure. He mentioned that the left side was bigger than my right side so I guess that's why

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member

Offline 2bfree

• Posting Member
Healing is going very good, My Right side is perfect I'm very happy with it still very flat. Left side swelling is going down everyday, Its just matter of time. Chest is still sore. Cant lift anything heavy. Ill post pictures when I reach 2 weeks.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Damn man you must be psyched. You work or are you still in school?

Offline 2bfree

• Posting Member
Yea I cant wait, finally I can take advantage of the pool and the jacuzzi at the gym lol, I do both, going to school and working also.

Offline digitalgod

• Posting Member
Hey, can I ask how much was the cost?
I am interested in having surgery with this dude as well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024