Author Topic: Explaining the Scars  (Read 5020 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Hey everyone, I'm 5 weeks post op and my scars are still quite visible. This summer I'm training to be a life guard. Since my nips are still huge, they will bring a lot of attention to the scars. My question: If someone asks about the scars, which I know is inevitable, what do I say?

I was thinking of going for the "What do you mean? What are you talking about approach?" and then just saying "oh, i guess my nipples have always been like that." What do you guys think?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Denying it is a loosing bet. We gotta think of something creative.

Life guard huh.  Are your nips big enough for you to tell someone that you rescue to "hold on to my nipples" as you swim them to safety? ;D

« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 07:17:58 PM by jc71 »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
No, not quite that big  :P

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Oh, I have another question. As you know, I am 5 weeks post op and my nips are still puffy. Would it help AT ALL to put tight bandaids over my nipples to push them down? I know it sounds silly but please take the question seriously.

Offline jc71

Probably would help hide it. Other guys here have done it with success.

I have to say, I feel bad for you dude.

It's a damn shame that you've had the surgery and still talk about needing to cover-up your gyne.

You seem to be a smart kid and as I recall, you've got very supportive parents.

Hang in there.  :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 08:28:38 PM by jc71 »

Offline Goldrush

• Posting Member
Just say your girlfriend was biting them and she bit a bit too hard and you had to get stitches

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
Say this:

Some people get lumps of fat on their body called "Lipomas" (Lie-po-muz).  Some people just get em, genetics...your body stores fat in high estrogen areas (ie, near the nipples)...so just tell people you had some of these fat lumps on the bottom of your chest and you had to cut em out cuz it looked stupid.  Don't say it was behind yer nipple tho, say it was at the bottom of yer chest and the doc said that was the best place to cut to hide the scar.  It's a bit of an explanation, but just say:

"I had these lumps of fat on the bottom of my chest...it runs in my family, I'd rather have the scars, so I had em taken out...it doesn't bother me"

Either that or use the nipple piercing gone wrong story.

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
And for the record, I actually do get Lipomas, I've got 2 smalls ones, one on my arm, one on my leg...they're about the size of a small marble, but they're sunken in a bit so they're hard to see.

Offline jc71

Say this:

Some people get lumps of fat on their body called "Lipomas" (Lie-po-muz).  Some people just get em, genetics...your body stores fat in high estrogen areas (ie, near the nipples)...so just tell people you had some of these fat lumps on the bottom of your chest and you had to cut em out cuz it looked stupid.  Don't say it was behind yer nipple tho, say it was at the bottom of yer chest and the doc said that was the best place to cut to hide the scar.  It's a bit of an explanation, but just say:

"I had these lumps of fat on the bottom of my chest...it runs in my family, I'd rather have the scars, so I had em taken out...it doesn't bother me"

Either that or use the nipple piercing gone wrong story.

Hey, that's a good one.  I've got those darn things too.  I've got one on my left forearm and another on my left thigh.

When I first got them, I thought it was cancer.  Doc said no and i've had them for about 10 years.  They don't hurt, they're just there.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 11:43:09 AM by jc71 »

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Lipomas is a good one. Don't explain what they are and most folk will assume it's some form of cancer - and once that thought is in their head they will shut up pretty damn quickly.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
Lipomas is a good one. Don't explain what they are and most folk will assume it's some form of cancer - and once that thought is in their head they will shut up pretty damn quickly.

Ya thats true, cuz of lymphoma.

I think I'd mention it's not cancer tho.  I would just call it a concentration of fat that had to be taken out.

....but yea, they're completely harmless, it's literally just fat that your body didn't process properly, some people get em, some don't

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I apreciate all the suggestions guys, but I think I'm just gonna deny them  ;)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Final Decison:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Act 1, Scene 1

Person: What's wrong with your nipples (points at scars on nipples)

Me: Oh, I don't know, they've always been that way.

Person: What do you mean?

Me: Why are you obsessing over my nipples?

(Exit Person, Enter Hamlet)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this plan foolproof? What do you guys think?

Offline jc71

Person: What's wrong with you nipples?

Blarney: Oh, I don't know, they've always been that way.  I was born with a scar on each nipple.  :-/

Blarney:  Oh, by the way. I was also born with hair on my back, a full set of teeth and a "born to ride" tattoo on my left arm.  ;D

Blarney, you're a lot of fun man. ;D
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 07:59:32 PM by jc71 »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
 ;D

Well, the Scars are right around the edge of my nipples so it sorta looks like they are just the nipple border line.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024