Author Topic: Revision surgery in Delhi-Please respond  (Read 4456 times)

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
Hello all,

im one of those unlucky guys who are not satisfied with the gyne surgery outcome. :'(

9 months before i had the surgery done in Apollo chennai.The results i see now its mearly a improvement,seems the doctor has left out most of the gland and fat.Now im in delhi for my profession and planning to have a revision surgery here.i heard that delhi is the best place for gyne surgery..

Please provide some good surgeons names or hospitals in delhi.Few i have heard are,

Dr Anup Dhir(Apollo)
Dr Lokesh Kumar(Apollo)
Dr JB Ratti   (Vital clinic)

Anyone who has undergone surgery with any of these surgeons please post ur experienece.It will be of great help to me...

eagerly waiting for some responses

This will be my last fight to get rid of this ugly gyne out of me...I wont go for any more surgeries after this .....please pray for me that i get good results this time.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 02:41:16 PM by Ganesh »

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
ganesh ! m planin to go surgury  in apolllo chennai (dr ramchndran)

u have ny suggestion or guidance so plz tell  me

thnx in advance
FIGHTER

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
i had my surgery done by the same doc 9 months before..im not satisfied with the results.

The doctor was good though i wont recommend him for the surgery.

Consider my case..now im planning for a revision surgery.

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
i had a consultation with Dr Lokesh Kumar of delhi apollo..

My revision surgery is scheduled next month...

if anybody has undergone surgery with him ..plz respond about the sugeon and outcome of the surgery....

thanks

ganesh

Offline u_free_luv

• Posting Member
U were supposed 2 meet dr lokesh and dr dhir...so how u zeroed on lokesh kr....iam also planning 2 meet him.....what cost has he told u and what r d other details...

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
i just has a consultation with Lokesh Kumar first....

If u talk abt his profile its really good....he is a well know surgeon in delhi..

he was cery casual while examining me...

just had a look and he told only lipo is enough for me..under local anaesthesia..

i stressed on the point that i wouldnt comprimise this time for anything..he agrred and told confidently that it will be good this time...

i hope the better...

the cost ....oh god..i forgot to discuss it with him...it shd be lesser than the first time i guess...not sure abt that..this monday ill give a call and discuss abt the syrgery cost..

i didnt get a chance to discuss with anup dhir...
he was out that day..

but i was a bit unhappy with his casual approach....he told that his secratory will call me before the surgery if not i hv to call him one day before the surgery...

he was very casual on this..i dnt know why..

my previous surgeon ramachandran was very seroius abt these things....

smhow i felt that...Lokesh Kumar was a bit casual..but considering his profile i hope he will do a better job....

I hv seen one of the forum memebrs having surgery done by him..so i just decided to go with him....

hoping for the best...

dnt worry abt these things....its all in gods hands....lets pray for the best...

Ramachandran was equally a good surgeon to lokesh kumar...but i was not comfortable with the results...

wt can we do..it happens..

Offline u_free_luv

• Posting Member
Yes i agree.....he was very casual when i met ...also he luked in a hurry ...maybe he is confident abt his work....iam planning 2 meet him after diwali........and looking 4 a date....buddy dont get lost after the operation and do tell me d results.....best of luck...

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
dude !check this renowned surgeon of Delhi

Dr RK Khazanchi
HOD & Senior Consultant,
Dept. of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery,
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi

more details
http://sgrh.com/supercat.aspx?id=44
http://doctor.ndtv.com/expert/ndtv/expertid/99/RK_Khazanchi.html
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 03:53:25 PM by fighter »

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
buddy i dnt want to take any risks this revision time..

has anyone from this forum undergone surgey from him..?

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
no dude ! this doc is v. low profile in this forum. but it doesn't mean he's not good.

http://sgrh.com/search/details.aspx?id=273
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 04:08:22 PM by fighter »

Offline D_lost_world

• Posting Member
The cost if done by Lokesh Kumar in Apollo under Local Anaesthesia wud be around 50k add 10/12 k if done under general anaesthesia

Offline D_lost_world

• Posting Member
dint go for a consultation with Dr RK Khazanchi but his profile looks good....

Offline freedom.i.desrved

• Posting Member
Hi Ganesh,
            I had gyne surgery about an year ago at manipal and i need a revision surgery now. on one of the outer sides it is bigger than the other and also my nipples doesn't look right. I am too confused as mine looks more complicated than your problem. Please keep the forum posted about your results as it will really mean a lot to me and others here. i will keep posting my findings as well.

cheers,
-------

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024