Author Topic: Would you make fun of others?  (Read 6532 times)

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Lets say you were out with a group of people at a cottage.  One guy decides to take his shirt off to go for a swim.  He comes out of the water and you can see obvious gyne.  Everyone starts making fun of him.  Do you (who also has gyne) start making fun as well?  How about if you had gyne and now it's gone, would you still make fun?

Would you stick up for him and if so, what would you say?  

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i would stick up for him everyone who have had gyne know how it feels so i wold say to the people to take it easy its not fun
i finally feel like im a man

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
If I had it, I wouldn't take off my shirt.

If I had surgery and didn't have it anymore and this other guy did?  Yes, i'd join in and make fun.  If I didn't, the other guys wouldn't like me as much and I wouldn't fit in with the group.

No, seriously.  I'd probably tell the other guys to chill out.  

Or i'd start joking with them about something they're insecure about.  

Maybe they have big bug eyes, wear glasses, have a high forehead, zits, going bald, no girlfriend, have a crappy job, bad at sports, whatever.......

Everyone has something.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 11:39:37 AM by jc71 »

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
JC, you had my blood rising for a sec there dude!  ;D

No way. I was told as a kid that you should not mock the afflicted. If only everyone could think that way gyne wouldn't be a problem at all.

So, stick up for him. I'd just tell them it wasn't cool. Most bullies back off faced with anything other than a solitary victim.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Of course I wouldn't make fun of the guy. I'm not a mean person. I'm always trying to help others out.

When I was in college taking Aircraft Maintenance, one of the guys in my sheet metal class was trying to drill a hole in a piece of aluminum and he was having troubles. All the other guys in the class were laughing at him. I felt bad for the guy so I went over to his work bench and helped him drill the hole. The guy was not mechanically inclined but that is no reason to make fun of someone.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Nope, definitely not!!I'm usually one for sticking up for others...I'd be like dude you're one to talk what with the pendulous beer gut and all!!Or what have you...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Actually, just like 2 weeks ago, I was with a bunch of my friends and one of them had his shirt off. He had obvious gyne (very large and puffy nipples) and one kid said "look at the size of his nipples!" and "they look like a ten year old girls t its". The kid didn't really take notice and I just hung my head and waited for them to stop.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline serg

• Silver Member
I would never rip on anyone for Gyne. Would be very hypocritical to do so.

Offline jc71

Actually, just like 2 weeks ago, I was with a bunch of my friends and one of them had his shirt off. He had obvious gyne (very large and puffy nipples) and one kid said "look at the size of his nipples!" and "they look like a ten year old girls t its". The kid didn't really take notice and I just hung my head and waited for them to stop.

Blarney - did you tell him it's called gyne?

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
No, I didn't want to take it any further, they stopped making fun of him within a minute and it wasn't really that big of a deal. His case was mild anyway. I'm surprised they noticed and he obviously didn't mind much because he had his shirt off the whole night.

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
i would say man you guys are gay

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I would have but I didn't want to risk them questioning me  :-/

Offline FallenJedi

• Posting Member
  • Gynecomastia  Victim No.XXX,XXX,XXX, XXX
I would help out the guy who was being picked on.
A jedi always helps those who can't defend themselves

Offline jc71

I would help out the guy who was being picked on.
A jedi always helps those who can't defend themselves

LOL :D That's good!

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I would never make fun of anyone that is overweight or has gyno. Ive been called both and it does hurt alot. Noone deserves such vulgur abuse.

Hell yeah I would stick up for the guy. Even if it puts attention on me I wouldnt care. Just tell them to darn themselves. Not hard at my age. LOL :-*
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024