Author Topic: [Israel] Dr. Ron Azria  (Read 2869 times)

Offline lighting506

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

Some information about me, I'm 20 years old living in northern Israel.

I've had some light gynecomastia for most of my public years [from around 14-15] and only now realized that's it's fixable. I always thought it was some extra baby fat that I kept on. Like others here, I also only wore shirts that "hid" the enlargement, which also means wearing heavier clothes then nessesairy (jackets on long-shirt type days...etc)

Anyways I went to see a plastic surgeon that I was reccommended by a friend -asked some questions and booked the surgery. We decided on removing the gland + some fat to even  it out.

The day
Woke up today at 9:00, took a long shower and threw on some sweat pants. Made sure to bring all my blood tests and everything and my mom took me to the clinic. Got there, signed some documents and agreements, got shown to my room. Recieved my surgery clothes (hospital underwear and robe) and waited. Some nurses came in to take my blood pressure and pulse and confirmed my medical history.

The anesthesiologist came in and asked his set of questions and explained what he's going to do (inject something into my hand) and left.

Finally my Plastic Surgeron (Ron) came in and went through everything once more, he also took some "before" pictures and drew on me.

After that someone came and took me by wheelchair to the Operating Room. They hooked me up and before I knew it I was out. I woke up in the recovery room, a bit drugged up and don't remember much. After around half an hour there someone took me to my room where I stayed there for a few more hours.

The nurses IV'ed me up and fed me lot's of liquids. I had a small problem that I couldn't pee for 1-2 hours. I needed to go, I felt my bladder, but my penis was still "asleep" so I coudln't get anything out. After a while that solved itself and I was dismissed.

I'm now wearing my vest under my clothes, got to wear it for 6 weeks. in 3-4 days I'm going back for my doc to remove my bandages and show the results, still didn't see anything.

Anyways that's about it. My body is taking it pretty good, hurts a bit to move my arms but other then that I'm eating regularly and it's all good. :)

Here are some "before" images, don't have the after's yet.

Offline lighting506

• Posting Member
UPDATE

Now 7 days post-op. Feeling great, pain is pretty much over. I'm back to work now, I'm at that stage where I'm afraid of someone giving me a friendly slap on the chest or something, so I'm not being very social. The compression vest is kinda annoying to wear and I'm consistently reminding myself why it's a small price to pay for freedom. Getting kinda hard to hide anymore as it's easily felt when hugging or something - 5 more sucky weeks :/

Still got some bandages over my nipples to cover up the stitches, and very light bruising (yellow), but looks better, still not 100% flat but I suspect there's still some swelling (right???)

Here are some after-op photos, I think you can see the change best on the last pic (too bad I don't have that pose pre-op to compare)

What does everybody think? Leave your comments please.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Looks good so far man.  glad you're happy!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024