Author Topic: Compression Garments and Work  (Read 4422 times)

Offline rickster49

• Posting Member
I'd like to know how these compression garments are to work in.
I work as a field service technician and sometimes need to get in awkward positions to do the job.
Will these compression vests move as you move?
Also are they hot? I'm used to wearing just a button down shirt (something that conceals the gyne of course) but no undershirt
because I tend to get sweaty easily.

Thanks for the help!!

DrBermant

I'd like to know how these compression garments are to work in.
I work as a field service technician and sometimes need to get in awkward positions to do the job.
Will these compression vests move as you move?
Also are they hot? I'm used to wearing just a button down shirt (something that conceals the gyne of course) but no undershirt
because I tend to get sweaty easily.

Thanks for the help!!

You can find Video of Male Chest Compression Garments in Motion here.  Not all brands of garments are the same. My patients have told me that the compression garment helped them work with body shaping before surgery and after surgery compression.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline rickster49

• Posting Member
Thanks Doctor Bermant for the reply. The compression garments look to be fairly comfortable and breatheable. I'm sure it would take me a few days to get used to since I do not normally wear undershirts. But it's worth wearing considering the end result!

Thanks again!

Rickster49

DrBermant

Thanks Doctor Bermant for the reply. The compression garments look to be fairly comfortable and breatheable. I'm sure it would take me a few days to get used to since I do not normally wear undershirts. But it's worth wearing considering the end result!

Thanks again!

Rickster49

When we started letting before surgery patients try garments to temporize their contour years ago, the problem became: they did not want to take the garment off. The compression garments are tight, warm, and expensive.  Yet they really make a difference.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024