Author Topic: Steroids and Gyno  (Read 2966 times)

Offline Puffnips

• Posting Member
So i have puffy nips,and want to get on a cycle.

Anything i need to be aware of as I dont want to get surgery done but i do want to take my body to the next level.

Good idea?

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
expect to ur nips to worsen man!good luck.... steriods are drastic to ur hormone balance..... So now its up 2 you , to decide! either or

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
So i have puffy nips,and want to get on a cycle.

Anything i need to be aware of as I dont want to get surgery done but i do want to take my body to the next level.

Good idea?

Bad idea.  The endocrine (hormonal) system is extremely complex, sensitive and variable.  Even experienced doctors, with periodic blood tests on their patients, have difficulty maintaining their patient's hormones properly.  A person who treats himself with hormones is asking for trouble.  In your case, it will probably make your puffy nips worse -- no way will it make them better.

If you can deal with your puffy nips as they are now (perhaps by wearing a compression garment), then I would definitely avoid doing any additional cycles -- otherwise surgery may become your only option.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline flip9111

• Posting Member
I recently had surgery due to gyne partially caused by steroids... Dont take the sauce, please... I am paying the price for stuff I did 10 years ago.  Not only did I have to pay 5000 dollars for surgery, I also have low testosterone and on test therapy for the rest of my life due to a tumor that was found on my pituitary gland. 

So you might be thinking of the short term side effects like gyno, but think about long term side effects, like liver and kidney damage and any organ or gland that part of your endocrine system... 

Steroids are a temporary result, once you are off most of the gains go away but potentially have longterm side effects... 

Just think about your future...  I was young and didnt think about the side effects.. Now im 34 and dealing with them....

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You now have the professional opinion of a good Doctor and the voice of experience from someone who has been where you are wanting to go.

Recognizing their wisdom, I can add nothing.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024