Author Topic: READ THIS!  (Read 4130 times)

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
alrite guys im 16 and i got major puffyness like an inch or more. Anyways i started taking zinc and vitex. Its been like 4 days and i can alrdy see a reductions and my step dad came in the room today and said my boobs were getting smaller and he wasnt aware of my taking of vitex and zinc. Ill send before after pics right before i take my rebound. Should when i come back from fresno state football camp in about 2 weeks. My plan is to have before pics. Then after pics with zinc and vitex. Then after pics with rebound.

Offline zen

• Posting Member
Good for you man!How many mg's of zinc are you taking? And what kind?[for example;zinc sulfate,gluconate,picolinate?]I did take vitex[chasteberry extract] years ago,it made me insanely horny.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
bassplayer - good for you.  post pics.  at this point, i'm a skeptic.  but maybe your body utilitizes those products better than others. still, i'd have to see a dozen guys imporve before i'd truly believe it would work for the masses.  Call me bull headed.  :-/

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
im not here to bull shit ppl or give people hope that isnt there. Im young and still my body is changing greatly and that could be why the affect would be stronger then someone in there 20s. Umm the bottle of zinc  just says ZINC LOZENGES with vitamin c. I follow the bottles directions  which is 2-6 tablets a day let dissolve in mouth. SAYS DO NOT CHEW. For the Vitex im taking 2 in the morning 2 at night 500mg. Vitex is supposed to be used for a long term so after my bottle of 100 capsules im going to be taking one a day. Going on rebound in about 2 weeks. I have a good feelign about rebound. If you want more information on rebound dont look on here honestly this site helps me deal with my gyn, it doesnt give much information about rebound or other things to take. Look on a body building site with a lot of reviews and talk to people who actually have used this product< like i have > I have herd it worked wonders. Im rambling but once again guys you cannot sit on your ass and take rebound and hope for it to work. Go to the gym run put those candys and sodas down.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 11:58:29 PM by bassplayer »

Offline infer

• Posting Member
Hi I've got a question... I've had a gynecomastia surgery ... but my nipples are stil puffy.. but the "boobs" so called are gone.. so its just the puffyness..

Is that zinc / rebound XT legal , and does it have side effects on growth or anything ?
Is it safe to take it ?
Thanks.

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Both are completely legal.

Zinc is an aromatase inhibitor, meaning it will reduce the conversion of free testosterone in to estrogen. If this is your problem zinc may help somewhat. Zinc is a good overall supplement if your diet is lacking in a lot of fishes and whole grains. No it has no effect on growth. Don't take more than 100MG's/day, as the RDA limit is 15MGS a day. I take zinc gluconate 50MGs, and have noticed its benefits. It is supposed to help the overall male reproductive system.

Rebound XT contains Diene-3, which is supposedly also an aromatase inhibitor, and a free testosterone booster. It is mainly used for off cycle steroid users, who want to avoid gynecomastia. There have been no clinical controlled trials on this substance, but I have heard of some benefits.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
It's worth a shot, I suppose.  We've tried all this stuff.  Surgery is not a first option, it's our last resort. :)

Offline infer

• Posting Member
I've already been through a surgery and my "boobs" were removed.
THe only annoying thing remains is the puffyness.. but im only like 6 weeks aftr the op... my doc told me it will get better with time.. I was wondering if any of this stuff can boost the prodecure?

thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024