Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Bermant 12/19/09 - Pre and Post Op pics  (Read 7392 times)

Offline chitowngyne

• Posting Member
I have been a member of this forum for quite some time, but I have never posted......til today  ;D

I went in for surgery on Saturday, and flew back to Chicago last night. I must say I am quite pleased with my results thus far, even though it has only been a few days.
-23 years old
-5"6
-163 lbs

200 cc's of fat from right side
125 cc's of fat from left side
It was mostly fat mixed with a small amount of gland on each side.

I'm not much of a story teller, so I'll let the pictures tell the story themselves.

I still have a long road ahead of me in terms of recovery and getting in shape, but I am very excited to start LIVING LIFE!

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bermant to anyone considering gynecomastia surgery, the guy is an absolute pro at what he does.

If anyone has any questions regarding the surgery or the doc, please don't hesitate to ask.

oh yea, and lemme know what you guys think  ;D

-Chris

Offline DudeInChiTown

• Posting Member
Same question here from a local chicago guy

HOW MUCH?

TIA

Offline chitowngyne

• Posting Member
The total for the actual surgery was $6,868.00

Surgeon’s Fee:     $3800.00                                                     
Surgical Garment:  $99.00      First Stage Garment (1)
                          $99.00      Second Stage Garment (1)
Facility Fee:         $1475.00                   
Anesthesia Fee:    $1395.00

plus a little over a grand for travel, hotel, and rental car for two people for 3 days

I'm sure each case is not exactly the same price-wise, so you'd probably have to consult with Dr. Bermant to know the exact price for your surgery.

either way, I in no way regret dishing out the $$$$ and probably would have spent more if I had to.

-Chris

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
congratulations!  looks good. I too had my surgery performed by Dr Bermant.  Very pleased. I've been working out quite a bit and need to  post some pics of my chest!

Offline D24

• Bronze Member
Out of interest what was the weight of the glands taken out?

Offline chitowngyne

• Posting Member
Out of interest what was the weight of the glands taken out?

To be honest, I'm not really sure, if I was told then I already forgot lol

sorry bud

Offline rickster49

• Posting Member
Wow, Dr. Bermant did a great job!

Just wondering, did you do the remote consultation with him?
Also will you have to go back see him at some point in the near future
for a final exam?

Congratulations

Offline chitowngyne

• Posting Member
Wow, Dr. Bermant did a great job!

Just wondering, did you do the remote consultation with him?
Also will you have to go back see him at some point in the near future
for a final exam?

Congratulations

Yes, I did the remote consultation with him about 5 months before my surgery.

It is very thorough in regards to him explaining EVERYTHING the surgery entails, plus with the pics you send in he gets a pretty good idea of what needs to be done.

And no, I will not have to travel to see him again.

I have an appointment over the phone with him scheduled for 10 days after my surgery date (12/30/09) at which time he will instruct me how to remove my dressings correctly and follow up with any questions/concerns I have regarding my procedure.

-Chris

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
I don't remember what was taken out of mine either. He fixed a bad lypo only surgery that I had a few years back. He also did a "lift" to bring my nipples up some.  I never thought about the position of my nips!  Thats why you should go to a surgeon who has experience. 

It was a very simple procedure. Next day I drove - alone - to Willimsburg.

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
Looks great. Congrats. Enjoy the New Year. This might be the year I finally confront this crap.

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
I don't remember what was taken out of mine either. He fixed a bad lypo only surgery that I had a few years back. He also did a "lift" to bring my nipples up some.  I never thought about the position of my nips!  Thats why you should go to a surgeon who has experience.  

It was a very simple procedure. Next day I drove - alone - to Willimsburg.

Tenncast, is it possible for you to show pictures of your nipple lift surgery. Although I have already undergone surgery, I might opt for a revision with Dr Bermant in the future if the position of my nipples continue to irritate me. Also, how much did it cost? Did he charge you extra for the "lift"?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 02:08:21 PM by decimal »

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
Sweet results so far it looks like most of the countor problem was fat surronding the breast area ?
Im also from Chicago and I will send you some messages shortly. Keep us posted as you recover.

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
Just curious if you've removed the dressing yet and how things look. Any chance you can provide some pics and an update?

Cheers

Offline WaitAMin

• Posting Member
hey bro nice results and thanks for detail text and pics

man oh man the price to save up seems so hard to do and try and focus on school at same time

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024