Author Topic: Surgery tomorrow...  (Read 2318 times)

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
So tomorrow is the big day. I think I have been pretty calm about this whole thing up until now... and now the nervousness is kicking in...

Since discovering this board I have seen two PS's, talked to my parents about the condition, booked a surgery date, arranged payment, had blood work/pre-op physical with my GP, and now I am good to go.

But now I'm thinking... I have a pretty good life... good friends.. not teased much (if at all) these days about the moobs, great girl friend.... why am i doing this again?

Really though, this condition has been bothering me my entire life, and it is definitely on my mind every single day... I know ultimately that I want this done. I just can't wait to get it over with and begin the recovery process.

Anyway, another 24 hours to go and I'll be under the knife. Any words of encouragement out there?

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
P.S. this board has been more than an excellent source of information and is the primary reason I am finally getting this terrible condition fixed.

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
The best moment is when you are going to theatre, it feels like the way to freedom. think of it this way....you ll be going to sleep, but when you wake up the nightmare will be over.

best luck.
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Try and relax mate. It'll all be done before you know it, and then you can chill in the sun.  8)

It's all good from here.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024