Author Topic: Winning the lottery or getting rid of gyne?  (Read 3918 times)

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
I got a very hypothetical question(s) for my gyne brethren.

Lets say God came down from the heavens and said you have a choice, I'll give you the winning numbers for this week's lottery draw (lets say 2 million dollars) and if you accept it, you can never get rid of your gyne.  If you try to, he'll just grow it back(and make it look much worse).  Would you keep your gyne and take the money or would you get rid of your gyne?  

Disclaimer:  This is just a fun question so please don't anyone get upset because I used God in my question.  

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Disclaimer:  This is just a fun question so please don't anyone get upset because I used God in my question.  

Yeah. It's a hypothetical question doddy, so don't get excited.  ;D

I would have to choose removal.  

First of all 2 mil won't buy you much today and even less tomorrow.  I suppose I do have a price, just don't know what it would be. Haven't really thought about it.
Some guys will say you should accept yourself the way you are and take the money.  I understand both sides.

Still, I choose removal.  Can't put a price on peace of mind (at least not 2 mil).  :)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 05:53:49 AM by jc71 »

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
try to figure out the answer from this story.
a man enters a bar. goes for a drink. meanwhile he noticed this obese ugly man wearing expensive smart suit, covered with gold and has this distinctive skinned, meaty  orange for a head but he was surrounded by the hotest women around.

He asked the barman about the secret, he replies why don't you go and ask him....so he did.
He asks"how come you look like that and have all these hot women".......the man answers "well...I was alone once and God came from heavens and asks me for 3 wishes"..."so I said..well I want to be very rich......I want to have the hotest women possible......but I could not think of a third wish....so I asked for a big f****n orange for a head"!!!!!!
No offence to anybody.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 11:56:23 AM by allbah »
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
^ having hot women and money is all you need?

Offline disarm

• Posting Member
ummm i'd get the gyne removed... money ain't everything... just comes and goes...

Offline serg

• Silver Member
I'd chose the lottery,definetely.

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
I would get rid of the gyne, no question about it.

Even for $1 Billion I would chose getting rid of gyne.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Wow are you all a bunch of stupids or what. Take the money and get an operation. LOL ;D

On a more serious note.

The way gyno has affected me...I would choose removal. Id rather be free from all the stress and hardship its caused me then live rich but still feel self concious about it. Money isnt everything. Id rather grow old with someone poor, then grow old rich with noone.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 06:32:19 PM by usernameX »
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The question may seem reasonable but it is a product of this time.  

My Gynecomastia developed when I was about 12, in 1949.   Several decades before the surgery was available.  I learned to cope.  Not because I was so tough or heroic but because there was no alternative.

I have come to accept my body as it is, if I was given the money for surgery, I'd probably use it as a down payment on a nice sail boat.
Grandpa Dan

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
The question may seem reasonable but it is a product of this time.  

My Gynecomastia developed when I was about 12, in 1949.   Several decades before the surgery was available.  I learned to cope.  Not because I was so tough or heroic but because there was no alternative.

I have come to accept my body as it is, if I was given the money for surgery, I'd probably use it as a down payment on a nice sail boat.

You got some serious balls dude. :)

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
To answer my own question, I would get rid of the gyne.  If I had 2 million dollars, I would travel to exotic locales and usually there are beaches there.  What's the point of going to a beach and not wanting to take off your shirt?  

Offline gynomakesmesad

• Bronze Member
Gyne in a heartbeat. I'm not really a money person.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Blitz....

Awesome thread Dude!!!   ;)

Oh for sure, I'd choose to have the Op and get rid of my moobs. No doubt about it! No amount of money could replace the feeling that I have now that I am Gyne free!  ;)

Two million bucks? Naw, give me a Gyne free chest, a cigar, and a Heineken in my backyard and I'm happy.

John out...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2005, 06:40:29 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline gynomakesmesad

• Bronze Member
^ ;D

P.s. your pics look fucking awesome

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024