Author Topic: For those who are suffering with gyne (philippines)  (Read 2665 times)

Offline devonlucky

• Bronze Member
 guys,

i also had gynecomastia before, i perfectly understand how you feel about your self, i also did experience embarrassment because of this gyne thing. i am a swimmer and part of Team Filipinas before at first my co-swimmers didn't recognize my gyno but as time goes by it progresses. i quit being a swimmer and lost a lot of opportunity and scholarship when i was in college. i was so depress by that time and i kept my self isolated specially when its summer time.. guys are supposed to be shirtless when in pool or in beach, we are destined to be naked.(hahaha) but we cant... because of this thing on our chest.. i did research a lot, by the way im a nursing student. knowing that my case is gynecomastia, i did research for any possibilities that would actually help me.  there are so much info on the net. i had contacted every aesthetics and plastic surgeon in manila, there are surgeons that are very much qualified but too much expensive. one night while being alone and isolated because of depression, i just saw this news in tv  featuring men with gyno, i saw this doctor that really do attracted me. but unfortunately they did not gave out the contact number and even the location of the hospital(in the news). what i did is that i went to the tv station and ask for the re-searcher of the show and ask the contact number of the surgeon. fortunately they are kind and gave me the number of the doctor. i had consultation,then operation... and it was very successful... the scars are unnoticeable and it was perfect...

for those who are interested, i just want to share this info, so that i would be able to help those guys who had/have problem like mine. i hope i will be able to help you guys whose suffering from gyno by just posting this info(she's my surgeon)

dra.Roch Gannaban
dr_rgannaban@yahoo.com.ph.

She's from University of Santo Thomas
just send here and e-mail for you questions
She's very friendly,professional, and accomodating

don't hesitate to visit her @ UST clinical Division mon-wed and thur 2pm to 4pm

Offline lorenz20021

• Bronze Member
thanks devon kitang kita naman sa spirit mo na you want to help other people with the same problem saludo kmi syo pre!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024