Author Topic: Dr.Murugesan of Apollo Chennai  (Read 4436 times)

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
Has anybody recently got surgery done by Dr.Murugesan from Apollo chennai? if yes, please let me know.

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Hi,

I have also met Dr.Murgesan in person and I am literally confused whether I should go with Dr.Ramachandran or Murgesan..I thing some guy had surgery with him and he was on this board..

I am planning to get surgery in 1st week of March but Now I dont know who is the best amongst these 2 doctors and who can get the best results..

Apart from this I would like to highlight an article which had come in The Hindu Newspaper regarding the Cosmetic surgery..A woman had died after the procedure in South America..

http://www.thehindu.com/mag/2009/12/13/stories/2009121350020100.htm

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
hey Indian,
two things that can help you in deciding the surgeon:
1) surgery cost
2) pre-op/post-op pics
don't know much about Murugesan..  did he answer all your questions patiently?

Do you know how much surgery will cost with Murugesan now ? would I be discharged on the same day of surgery? does he use drains? did he show any post-op/pre-op pics?  also do you have his cell no?

thanks.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 08:42:05 AM by wantnewlife »

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Hey wantnewlife,

I had met Dr.Murgesan in the year 2007.He was very confident in saying that yes you will be totally flat! But I was not getting 100% confidence on him.As he is around 58 yo and I donno whether he updates himself with latest knowledge from around the globe. But at the other side I hear and read about him in newspapers - but I really dunno about his true credentials.

I have been thinking of surgery either from Dr.Murgesan or Dr.Ramachandran.We have seen results of few people who have gone under surgery with Dr.Ram..But not seen any one's results with Dr.Murg..

Right now I will give more votes to Dr.Ram..But if some people can come forward and share their exp with Dr.Murg then it would be very interesting..

I was very confused but after ready older posts I would go with Dr.Ram..

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
i was also confused from very long time bcz of some wrong surgery result of this forum's Members ! i really dont know what to do?? where to go???  .....now a days, m' in very depression :'(

hopeless ???
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 03:07:05 AM by fighter »
FIGHTER

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
hey fighter, don't give up.. keep fighting gyne like me:)

by the way which forum members (from India) got bad result?

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
freedom.deserved had his surgery in Manipal hospital.. if you look at his post-op pics, his result is ok except for the depression.. but if you see his pre-op pics, it is still a good result..

Only Ganesh went to Dr.Ramachandran..ganesh may not be totally satisfied with the result.. he never posted his pre-op/post-op pics.. but when I asked him how much improvement he got after hist first surgery..
This was what Ganesh told me in his personal msg: as far as the improvements iwd say left side its 85% and the right side its 60%.
usually doctors don't guarantee  flat chest but they guarantee improvement
 only few doctors guarantee result but we don't know they will do a good job..

Offline bobc

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

This is is my first post in this forum. I am also planning to undergo surgery in chennai. So can anyone please suggest me who is the best doctor in chennai and  how much it costs for surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024