Author Topic: What kind of doctor i must show myself to ?  (Read 3870 times)

Offline cybot

• Posting Member
Well actually i guess i have all the symptoms of gynecomastia.. i mean like puffy nipples.. large and disproportionate chest (more like teen boobs) but i am not sure of what it is actually? i mean if its gyne.. (by gyne i mean if i have that gland) or its just a fat deposit.. although i have my doubts that its not a fat deposit.. cuz i am not too fat..plus have been workign out for past 10 months.. so a little in shape.. but nothing going rite with my chest ? so i was wondering if i could show myself to what kind of doctor.. like gynecologist or a plastic surgeon.. to confirm if i have gyne ? and then if i do i ll move on to surgery.. i need to know this.. thanx... since of late even my parents have accepted that my chest is not normal.. thanx for helping this fella!!

PS: I am located at mumbai.. so if u know any good doc that i must show myself to..kindly let me kno..
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 03:13:56 AM by cybot »
19/03/2010 My Surgery Experience with Dr. Sandip jain => http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=20377.0

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
by the way gynecologist is doc who treat diseases of women !! gynecologist is not related with gynecomastia

you should go to plastic surgeon and endocrinologist for check up
FIGHTER

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
Dr. Sandip Jain

check this post of member from mumbai
Mumbai India (bombay) Gynecomastia Surgery experience with Dr. Sandip Jain
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17823.0

Offline cybot

• Posting Member
hey fighter i am not very sure if i have a gyne or not.. i need to know.. if i really have gyne (like the galnd which can b cured only after excision) or simply fat deposit.. wat say.. i dont need to go to a gyno or something ?

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
only plastic surgeon can judge you or endocrinologist test your hormone level imbalance .

i am not saying to go for surgery .just go for consultation .it will cost u around rs 500-1000 .

or you can put your pics in photo section n ask doc of this forum and member that you have gynecomastia or not

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member

Offline cybot

• Posting Member
ok wat i ll do is. i ll try and put up the fotos and lets  see if i can get any satisfactory answers but still i doubt.. if u could tell it from pic if i have a gland or not.. many ppl say if u can feel the lump just behind the nips then u have a gland.. but i am unable to get this thign rite.. hence wanted to get it checked fromsom doctor.. from here on .. i really want this thing to go now.. have been having it from like when i was 11 and m 22 now.. all the best part of my life this f****** thing has taken away.. i used to shy away from gym earlier.. but now i ve been doign that as well but still no change.. and yeah i am seeing dr. sandip anyways.. btw any knowhow bout how dr kumta is for gyne correction..?

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
ok all the  best to go for consultation !i dont know about dr kumta ! start new theard for dr kumta!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024