Author Topic: Gynecomastia and Sexual Stimulation  (Read 5244 times)

Offline danp46

• Posting Member
I am still in the learning stages of my own gynecomastia. I believe now that it has been with me in a mild form since adolescence but it has really blossomed now that I am sixty-three. There is a lot of interesting reading here (thanks to all who contribute) but what I was wondering is if there is a sexual component connected to gynecomastia? Put quite simply, does stimulation of the breasts and nipples cause sexual arousal?

At this point in time, my own nipples are not particularly sensitive. When asked about this by my wife, I had to confess to having a conflicted body. When I go out in the cold, the penis shrivels up while my nipples get hard and erect. Tell me it gets better ... please!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 12:47:18 AM by danp46 »

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member

Offline danp46

• Posting Member
Damn, Anon, I was afraid someone would say that. The truth is though (that I am quickly learning) is that there is no normal with gyne. I was just hoping that there was some kind of up side.

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
Well, even without gyne those are normal physiological responses.

Offline danp46

• Posting Member
OK, I accept those normal physiological reflexes but still wondering if there is a sexual reflex to stimulating the breast area?

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
everyone is different. some girls are really turned on by breasts stimulation as are some guys ( even without gyne!) others are not.
I dont think this is related to gyne at all , its a personal preference.
 I dont think the size of the breasts have any connection to pleasure ( M OR F)

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
everyone is different. some girls are really turned on by breasts stimulation as are some guys ( even without gyne!) others are not.
I dont think this is related to gyne at all , its a personal preference.
 I dont think the size of the breasts have any connection to pleasure ( M OR F)

Absolutely correct.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
At the age of 63, there are many potential causes for an increase in breast size. These would include, but not be limited to, medications used for Hypertension and Benign Prostate Hypertrophy. Normal changes is hormone levels due to age can also contribute.

I often experience some degree of erotic sensation when my wife stimulates my nipples but she finds the reverse to be true; for her the manipulation of her nipples is a turn off.

We are indeed weird creatures, and to some extent we are all different. What we call normal is not a point on a line, but most of the length of the line.

By the way, I'm nearing 73.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024