Author Topic: Blarneystoner's Last Pics for a While  (Read 5051 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Hi guys, going away for the summer soon. Lots of swimming involved where I'm going  :-/ Anyway, here are a set of 7 Week Post Op Photos. I want you guys to give it to me straight. Would you notice this on a beach? Should I be hestitant to take my shirt off? Give it to me straight, don't try to make me feel better.

Lots 'o Pics:

Enjoy  :P
« Last Edit: June 24, 2005, 09:51:04 PM by Blarneystoner »
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
Hi guys, going away for the summer soon. Lots of swimming involved where I'm going  :-/ Anyway, here are a set of 7 Week Post Op Photos. I want you guys to give it to me straight. Would you notice this on a beach? Should I be hestitant to take my shirt off? Give it to me straight, don't try to make me feel better.

Lots 'o Pics:

Enjoy  :P

hey man good pics.....good work.....if i were in ur place i would roam  topless in the streets(n ur talkin abt the beach)....goto the beach n u will find loads of guys u have conditions worse than u......ultimately it depends on ur conscience.
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
What about the scars?

man they arent tht much of a prob as far as i am concerned......lemme put it in a simple way.....the ppl on the beach have got other thins to look at other thn ur chest......so chill n njoy....atleat u can go to the beach....man when will i take to the shores....this gyne has deprived me of my favourite passtime n thts swimmim....man is it a curse or wht?

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Thanks for your opinion rahulkumer.

Gyne is one of the worst things that has ever happened to me.  :-[

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
Thanks for your opinion rahulkumer.

Gyne is one of the worst things that has ever happened to me.  :-[

atlest ur case is quite gr8 i feel.....mine is disasterous.....ppl can notice my gyne even if i wear two shirts.....but i am thnkful to god tht he has givenme a good strng n broad  built....so it does not look tht bad also

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Stoner....

Dude... you look fine. Go and enjoy the beach and water! Get some sun on that chest my man. It feels great!  ;)

John out....
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Thanks John, but would you notice those scars there?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Blarney - you know I don't pull any punches.  I call it like I see it. I think you do have puffy nips. Don't remember what they looked like before surgery.  If I were you (I know, I know, I'm not you) but if I were, I would be more concerned with putting a t-shirt on then going bare chested.  I bet with a t-shirt, your nips stick out.  Without a shirt on it probably looks better.

Did you go back to your ps and say, "what the f_ck?"

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
i think they look pretty puffy to me.  i would hope they get better, i mean u did get surgery.  what are u expecting?

mine still look puffy and im expecting them to get better if they dont im gonna be very upset

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member
alright so you do have some puffiness (SO WHAT) it's not real bad..

i don't think what i'm seeing is a gyne that would be really payed attention too..

the guy hit it on the head.. WHEN YOUR ON THE BEACH, there are so many other BREAST TO BE PAYING ATTENTION TOO :D

i lived in san diego for years--- THUS - beach + breasts (both sexes) everywhere...

i've seen so many guys on the beach, that you would want to go up to and say "DUDE, please throw a shirt on" BUT HEY, they don't care, WHY SHOULD I ? unless if they're blocking my RAYS 8) them i'm PISSED.......... >:(

you would not fall anywhere close to that category. cause your're not too bad.. just go, have fun, enjoy the water and at all cost "AVOID SHARKS" they might mistake those for CHERRIES..LOL

RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!! ;)

Offline infer

• Posting Member
Hey dude...
As I posted before my chest looks freaking the same as yours.. i mean.. EXACTLY its the fucking gay nipples which annoy me... but to be honest I dont know what to think , maybe it looks normal , maybe it'll get better god knows... i dont see any scars really... ? we look exactly the same jesus ;/

anyway dont be botherd just do what you have to do , and darn 'em all.

hf :)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Have a great summer Blarneystoner.  I'm sure you'll have a lot of good stories when you return. :)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Blarney - you know I don't pull any punches.  I call it like I see it. I think you do have puffy nips. Don't remember what they looked like before surgery.  If I were you (I know, I know, I'm not you) but if I were, I would be more concerned with putting a t-shirt on then going bare chested.  I bet with a t-shirt, your nips stick out.  Without a shirt on it probably looks better.

Did you go back to your ps and say, "what the f_ck?"

agreed.

Im sorry to have to say it, but yeh theyre still puffy, and since you didnt have excision , the puffiness cannot be attributed to scar tissue mimicking the manifestations of gland.

I personally would feel that the lipo-only opdidnt achieve its aims, if you still have gyne issues.

... to be brutally honest
... and the saga continues

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
man my chest looks just like that except i didnt have surgery, does surgery not get rid of puffy nipples?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024