Author Topic: How noticable are compression garments under shirts ?  (Read 3373 times)

Offline Mahseri

• Posting Member
Hey i've scheduled a surgery soon and i would like to know if the compression garment would be noticeable(how noticeable) under regular polo and light shirts.And i would also like to know if it makes you feel hot . it seems its going to be pretty tough to wear it in new york summer humidity...

DrBermant

Hey i've scheduled a surgery soon and i would like to know if the compression garment would be noticeable(how noticeable) under regular polo and light shirts.And i would also like to know if it makes you feel hot . it seems its going to be pretty tough to wear it in new york summer humidity...

The After Surgery Compression Garments really help with comfort, swelling, recovery, and scar evolution. There are many different brands on the market, each has their own design and feel. We fit each of our patients compression garments ourselves in the office before surgery. The First Stage Gynecomastia Compression Garment has velcro shoulder straps for adjustment. These tend to show through lighter clothing but permit adjustment for comfort and protection of tissue. The Second Stage Compression Gynecomastia Garment looks like a gym shirt and is more concealable. Both garments tend to be a little warm to wear but I have patients living in the tropics, deserts, and extremely hot climates wearing the garments just fine. My many New York Gynecomastia patients typically tell me that the garments present little difficulty, but air conditioning is a great equalizer for comfort.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024