Author Topic: Sweating  (Read 4375 times)

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
I sweat a lot.  Not so much that I sweat when I'm not doing anything, but I sweat while doing things that other people don't sweat when they do, such as playing golf, or even sometimes just walking around outside during summer.  Does anyone else experience a significant amount of sweating, and do you know if this can be attributed to anything that has to do with gyne?

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
^ Agreed ^

John out....
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 09:42:04 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Excessive sweating can be a symptom of so many things .. hypogonadism (low testosterone levels) or thyroid problems to mention a few.  I guess you are posting on this site because you suspect, or know, you have Gyne.  There might well be a link between your sweating and the gyne, therefore I would suggest a visit to your GP to get some blood tests done .. tell him/her all your symptoms and see what the results show.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Yes, I am always hot and usually sweating.  Not a profuse amount or anything, but enough that I can notice it.  

Granted, I do live in Louisiana, but a few nights ago I was crammed into a car with my friend and he was like "man you're warm."  My girlfriend agrees.  Last night at dinner she was using my legs as a source of heat.

I have a good feeling this has to be a symptom of my hormonal imbalance.  Last time I tested I had 37 estradiol and 424 testosterone, but since I'm still 18 my endocrinologist suggested I wait another year and see if things improve before I take any sort of action.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
man u guyz scarin me.
even i do sweat a lot , but does tht mean there is some hormonal imbalance

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
man u guyz scarin me.
even i do sweat a lot , but does tht mean there is some hormonal imbalance

Not necessarily.  Other symptoms would include lack of stamina / energy, loss of concentration, loss of libido, scarce body hair.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 11:43:11 AM by nukem2k5 »

Offline johnri60626

• Posting Member

|Not necessarily.  Other symptoms would include lack of |stamina / energy, loss of concentration, loss of libido, |scarce body hair.

Yup, yup, yup. I got all of those with the hypothyroidism and asthma. I seriously doubt it is related to the gyne unless the gyne is caused by another condition. Even then, the gyne would only be another symptom.

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
is there any over the counter stuff thats extra strength for sweaters?

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
it doesnt mean anything because I NEVER sweat, and i actually thought that maybe had to do something with it, like i sweat on my face but no where else on my body, and i have it, well puffy nips atleast

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
is there any over the counter stuff thats extra strength for sweaters?

'dri-clor' is a special type of deodarant used for managing hyperhidrosis (excessive perspirATION). should be available at a pharmacy.
... and the saga continues

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024