Author Topic: I dont know what to do!!!  (Read 2348 times)

jdh2511

Please guys, you got to help me out. I'm loosing this, I need somebody to give me advice. I've had this for a year, and it is 100% associated with puberty. I have a 997 vest and am willingly to cope with it until it goes away(if) I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I dont know if I should wait it out or seek a different path. I got a doctors appointment schelduled a month away, but I dont know if he will help.

Please help me!!

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
If you've only had it for a year, it could still go away on its own.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline johnri60626

• Posting Member
Please guys, you got to help me out. I'm loosing this, I need somebody to give me advice. I've had this for a year, and it is 100% associated with puberty. I have a 997 vest and am willingly to cope with it until it goes away(if) I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I dont know if I should wait it out or seek a different path. I got a doctors appointment schelduled a month away, but I dont know if he will help.

Please help me!!

It's common during puberty, and usualy resolves iteself with time. I had it during puberty and it went away. What's causing it now is a mystery, but then even it can resolve itself. Amazingly, stress is also listed along with things that can cause it, and I have a butt load of that, but then so can smoking dope, or even medications.
  Odds are in your favor for it resolving itself. Until then, remember it's no big deal. Fully a thrid of men have some sort of gyne. You're in good company.

jdh2511

Thanks John, I can't tell you how much you helped.

I noticed it for a year and a half, but it has only been bad enough for a year.

When it went away, how did you know? Were there keys or signs that let you know it was fixing itself?

thanks bro

jdh2511

I think they are going away, but it is just a hunch. My right side is much smaller then my right, so the moobs are going away I think. And once my nipples arent big I might get my freedom back
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 02:15:24 PM by jdh2511 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024