Author Topic: I am officially on the other side  (Read 2013 times)

Offline puffman1

• Posting Member
Just had my surgery today and man am I glad its over. I had so much anxiety about the surgery itself going in, but it wasn't too bad. I am now about 4 hours post op and pretty much feel normal. No drowsiness or groggy feeling. As far as my chest goes, my right side feels completely normal painwise, as if I didn't even have surgery on it. However, I can feel my left side and it is just a mild, constant soreness. I have only taken two tylenol and honestly they haven't done anything because I've felt the exact same painwise since I woke up. I went to chic fil a right after I left the surgery center and was able to eat no problem. I guess I just react well with the anesthesia, etc. Well, now starts the healing process. I know it's going to be a long ten days until I can take the bandages off to see my new nips.

Offline gynedowner

• Posting Member
Congrats! Hope you're able to to sleep, I hear that can be kinda tough the first few nights. How long did the doc say you should keep the vest on? I've heard all sorts of different durations.

Offline Gynosaur

• Bronze Member
Alright puffman!  You gonna put some before/after pics up?

Offline puffman1

• Posting Member
I might. I haven't decided yet. Like you, I also got some fat flaps. He took 50 cc of fat from each side. I also saw the gland and they were a lot smaller than I thought they would be. I'm just glad its over and I'm on the road to a new life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024