Author Topic: Surgery in Chandigarh or Bangalore,India :Dr Tejinder Bhatti?  (Read 5664 times)

Offline I_Wont_quit

Dear Members
I am a new member to this site, I was reading the posts from past couple of months and finally decided to get the surgery done and told my parents also about this and they are supporting me. I am currently doing search for finalizing the PS.
Basically i am from Punjab working in Bangalore, so i have option to get it done here in Bangalore or Punjab. so i have marrow down to
1) Dr Anantheshwar, Manipal Hospital Bangalore
2) Dr.  Tejinder Bhatti, Aesthetic Clinic of Chandigarh.
I had talk with Dr.  Tejinder Bhatti who is a renowned plastic & cosmetic surgeon, he told me total cost will be around 45000 Rs. Is this cost ok?

So basically i need help in choosing between these two. Anyone have experience with Dr.  Tejinder Bhatti? Dr Anantheshwar is more expeineced but i want to do it under Dr. Bhatti since there i will be having my parents & home to support & rest.

Also can anyone tell that , Is 1 week adequate time of rest, Can i drive and start going to office in 1 week time frame.

Thanks & waiting for the replies.
I Wont quit

Offline I_Wont_quit

Guys, please reply. Does anyone have information about Dr. Bhatti or any other doctor in Chandigarh.
I have seen couple of references of Dr. V.D Singh in few threads.

Offline zach2010

Hi,

I dont know anything about the doctors you mentioned, but have you checked out Dr. Venkatesh in Bangalore. His website looks good.

All the best in your search.

Offline B-patient

• Posting Member
I am also considering Dr Tejinder Bhatti from Chandigarh for my Gynecomastia surgery, please advice me friends. Also, did you ever get it done from Dr Bhatti, I_wont_quit?

Offline Ptl2011

• Posting Member
I recently got my surgery done by Dr Bhatti. I am going for 7 day post-op tomorrow and will keep you posted. So far I am extremely happy with the results. Will be writing in detail next week.

Offline B-patient

• Posting Member
I recently got my surgery done by Dr Bhatti. I am going for 7 day post-op tomorrow and will keep you posted. So far I am extremely happy with the results. Will be writing in detail next week.

Great, I feel so happy to have found someone who got the surgery done by Dr Tenjinder Bhatti. Please keep me posted about the cost,pre and the post op pictures.

Did you go alone or were you accompanied by someone?

Offline Ptl2011

• Posting Member
Just came back from my post-op and the results are amazing. Everything looks very promising. Will write about my complete procedure,pre aswell post-op pics and overall experience in couple days. You can pm if you have specific questions. Thanks

Offline B-patient

• Posting Member
guys, please suggest me if Dr. Tejinder Bhatti is good for me or not? Please share your experiences with him

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024