Author Topic: Finally had surgery today!  (Read 2590 times)

Offline bobby709

• Posting Member
well I finally got the courage to do it, I have wanted to do it for about ten years but money problems wouldnt let me, for the past 2-3 years i have been doing well but was scared to have the surgery because of other patients i saw online with such terrible results.
Im 30 years old and live in south florida so you can only imagine how hard life was in a city where its beach weather all year round! anyway, my surgery was at South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery with Dr. Timothy Alexander, he wasnt very talkative but assured me he has done hundreds of these and that I would be more than satisfied, he seemed so much in control and easy going with the preparations on me, it was just routine for him that it made me more relaxed knowing I had an experienced Doctor. my bandages come off tomorrow but I feel very confident that I will be pleased with the results. Im new to this forum so Im sorry I didnt have before pics, but trust me they were pretty bad, I will start posting after pics so that it may help anyone in florida looking for a surgeon.

Offline combatwombat

• Posting Member
damn bro, grats! im jealous lol
and if u dont mind me asking, how much did the operation cost you?

Offline bobby709

• Posting Member
$3500, theres some kind of labor day special going on till next week where some procedures are half off

Offline bobby709

• Posting Member
Ok guys, so I went in today to get the bandages taken off and the drains taken out, that was very unpleasant, Im one of the few who cant tolerate the pain pills, they slow down my heart rate so unfortunatley I'm going through the proccess with no meds, except for the antibiotics. I am taking over the counter tylenol and that helps a little, but like everyone has said before, its more of a discomfort than pain, the most pain i have felt was when the drains were removed and that only took about a minute...as for results I couldnt be happier, I have the chest a man is supposed to have and its only been one day so Im sure when the swelling goes down it will be even better...next appt is on friday so I'll keep u guys posted.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024