Author Topic: Very Good Compression Tank or T-Shirt Reviewed  (Read 6410 times)

Offline WaitAMin

• Posting Member
Hello all I took the time to post pic and post because I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering or looking for a co-signer about products.  I just wanted to know a reliable good source for compression and thanks to the site bobby079 in another thread referred me to a source.

Looking around I found they sold for $40-100 a pop which is pretty high for my standards at least only getting one tank or t shirt per transaction so I found this company via ebay.

They run about $23-26 ish and if you buy more than one shipping is only the price of buying one.
Site - http://gc2compression.com/
Ebay Store - http://stores.ebay.com/GC2-Compression-Shirts?_rdc=1

Well I have to say I'm not reviewing based on how long they will last but the quality feels great... me personally I have gyno and real big puffy nipples at times that hang so low then where they should naturally be.  So wearing a small T or even slim work shirts it can show through my tank top or cotton white t's.  However wearing this and trying on some of the same clothes it really helps so much more.  I'm able to be pretty flexible in the compression tank and t shirt.  All in all if anyone is looking for a lower cost solution that really feels quality and flexible give these guys a try because I plan on ordering more soon.  The tank top works best with smaller t-shirts or t-shirts in general.  The compression t-shirt works good with work shirts / all the buttoned up shirts.  

I included some pictures for you guys shows a little something is better than nothing.... but I'm glad I have another solution to keep me at ease until I can afford this surgery down the line.

Offline bobby709

• Posting Member
THATS THE ONE!, I have been using that one for years and they last for a good while, about 6 months or more before they start to lose the elasticity.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024