Author Topic: Just had my op  (Read 2709 times)

Offline Makaveli

• Posting Member
After a long wait i have had my op today went to hospital at 11:30 am & had my op 3:30pm & left the hospital by 6:30pm i feel ok just bit sore. i will explain a bit more tommorow 

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member
Good luck on your recovery and welcome to the "other side" bud

mortx15

I have my op in a month and a half, be sure to let us know how it is. Im gettin more anxious/nervous the closer it gets!

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
How are you feeling today Makeveli?  Update us please..  Thanks.

Offline Makaveli

• Posting Member
I am feeling ok im not in any pain just feels bit sore i got a see through patch on & its full of blood & they told me i need to keep it on for 4 5 days & keep it dry. If you seen my other posts i only had it on 1 side the left. I will post pics when i take the patch off in few days. I am glad i finally got it done after a long wait. I cant see much difference yet need to wait for swelling to go down. The hospital didn't give me much time mind, i had a letter last tuesday 19th to come for a pre assessment on the friday 22nd & 25th monday yesterday i had it done.  Happy days & good luck to everyone having it done.

Offline Makaveli

• Posting Member
this is what it looks like now

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
looks pretty good, looks flat.  i can't see any scarring, is there any?  Also hard to tell if there is any swelling, is there any?
glad to hear you are not in any pain.
how much soreness?  can you shower and walk around and carry things?
did you get gland removal only or also lipo?
are you taking any pain killers or applying any cream?
how long do you have to wear the vest for?

Offline Makaveli

• Posting Member
looks pretty good, looks flat.  i can't see any scarring, is there any?  Also hard to tell if there is any swelling, is there any?
glad to hear you are not in any pain.
how much soreness?  can you shower and walk around and carry things?
did you get gland removal only or also lipo?
are you taking any pain killers or applying any cream?
how long do you have to wear the vest for?

I think you looked at the wrong side of my chest only 1 side i had done. I cant see if there is scarring yet because the patch i got on is full of blood & cant see, cant take it off for few more days. I can walk around shower but got to watch i dont get the patch wet i am doing everything myself no pain or i not taking any pain killers. I am not sure if i had gland removal think it was just lipo. In 4 or 5 days they said i can take the patch off.

Offline Makaveli

• Posting Member
Been today to get it cleaned up & got new patch on. Its looking ok bit bruised & swollen. No pain unless i knock it or lay on it. I'll post a pic later.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
thanks buddy

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024