Author Topic: Scheduled Surgery in Mumbai -- GOT DONE :)..With before and after PICS  (Read 9600 times)

Offline thezombie

• Bronze Member
Hello peepz..
I have scheduled  my surgery..
Getting nervous as closer as it gets..

Any one got any tips - to do or not to dos?before and after the surgery?
ta

--
update..
--------
Got it done on 23rd nov
any tips post surgery?

will be posting my entire story here:)..
have been typing ..its around 5 pages long:)....m serious..
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 10:50:15 AM by thezombie »
====================================================================
My Before and After :
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=21866.msg148419#msg148419
====================================================================

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
all the best dude keep us posted be strong, hope the best for u.

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
just think of the relief and the lifting of the heavy burden, many positive thoughts, in exchange for just a little discomfort for a while, its all worth it! planning to have my surgery Asap too! you can do it! no worries!

Offline thezombie

• Bronze Member
biggyno, root.cheers guys
i am positive most of the times..
its just sum thoughts at time make me think n tremble :p..
but yeh i'll stay positive.
first surgery ever in my life..

Offline Dubai_sands

believe me it's so simple when u chose the correct Dr. for doing the surgory, so son't think about it just do it and u'll see the diffrent.
it's change ur life 180 degree.

Offline JamesDawson

• Bronze Member
Its a lot easier than you would think. The first 3-4 weeks are the hardest. Just make sure to rest after your surgery and don't do any physical work for at least a week. Eat healthy foods and gradually start getting back to your normal routine over the next few weeks and don't try raise your arms over your head.

Offline thezombie

• Bronze Member
my plan of action is like this

day 1: surgery day
day 2 to day 14 - holidays

i have taken time off work..
so literally I will just sleep and eat :)..

I had a question - which I havent asked my doctor yet- and i will..
but am I allowed to drink after that--? its just christmas functions are coming up..and i WILL HAVE TO..underline..WILL HAVE TO :p
drink.. :p

i am getting nervous as the surgery day is getting closer..exactly a week from now... I am stayin postitive:).

Offline JamesDawson

• Bronze Member
Drinking is grand as long as you don't get really drunk and burst your stitches or raise your arms up over your head. I went out drinking 2-3 weeks after my operation but only had 5-6 drinks. Just don't go overboard and you will be grand.

Offline thezombie

• Bronze Member
hey james

on that note of stiches.. when did u have ur surgery..and how long does it take for them to disappear( to disssolve...i dont know what the rite terminology)..and can u still see them?  sore?

Offline JamesDawson

• Bronze Member
hey james

on that note of stiches.. when did u have ur surgery..and how long does it take for them to disappear( to disssolve...i dont know what the rite terminology)..and can u still see them?  sore?

Hey, I had my surgery over 6 weeks ago now. My stitches are underneath the skin since a layer of "glue" was used on top to seal the wound. I googled stitches and it says it can take a few weeks for modern stitches to dissolve. The scar will take a couple of months to fade away though.

I'm still a bit swollen and my chest still feels a bit sore/bruised but other than that everything is grand, back to work and exercising.

Offline thezombie

• Bronze Member
hey guys
got the surgery done..
i am back in the hotel..
feeling very tried ...havent slept well for few days now..
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 11:24:03 PM by thezombie »

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
awesome dude.. really happy for you.. please tell me whr did u get the surgery done..and how much did it cost...how was the experiance with the doc... thanks for the info

Offline thezombie

• Bronze Member
just a summary here: ...long version coming soon..

surgery at Saifee hospital mumbai: 2 nights stay . bandages to be removed on 1st december. compressions vest to be worn for 4-6 weeks. i think i will remove it after 4 weeks.. it felt uncomfortable when i was at the hospital..but the compression vest isnt that uncomfortable..probably will get used to it..

cost: 125000 INR
Doctor Sandip Jain .

no major pain yet.... i think the pain phase hasnt started yet.. or may be I am thinking too much.. theres slight bullet pain at times..it just like a 1 second current pain.. looks like pain killers are still in the body..or the chest area is still anaesthetic..i dunno

just a question to those who had the surgery:

should I be expecting days or week of pain? its my 4th day today..and as i mentioned minor sort of bullet pains have started...

so yeh that was the summary ...phew!  :p...yep longer version of my experience alone in Mumbai :)..coming soon..

Offline thezombie

• Bronze Member
hey guys got bandages removed today...

looks flat.:)awesome.. i am happy.. the right side looks a bit bumpy.. but the doc said it will even out eventually..
i havent had shower for a week now..
i m going for a shower now..:)..long awaited..hahaha
:P
i m going for a beer after this:)..doc said alcohol in moderation is ok..hehehhe

will put my pictures soon..

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
hey congrats dude... but don u think.. dr sandip jain is gettin expenive day by day, b4 its was 65,000.. thn 100000, and now 1,25,000... we shuld avoin supporting him on this forums he cost the same as doctors in canada..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024