Author Topic: T-shirts  (Read 2718 times)

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I've noticed that when I wear a tight t-shirt only my chest looks much better. I think it is because I have big arms and shoulders which kind of takes the emphasis off my chest.
I find that when I wear a baggy t-shirt it looks much worse as it kind of makes my chest look flabby.
I thought I would mention this as most people say they wear baggy t-shirts to hide it . I understand why, I did that as well. But because I have lost my weight and have toned up a bit I want to show off!I have mainly fatty gyne though so maybe  it is a different situation to the guys with more glandular types.I find because I have loose skin and a bit of fat a tight t-shirt gives the chest a lift.It was a trial though the first time I did it, but no stares or comments.Has anyone else found this?

Offline zarathustra

• Posting Member
I feel more comfortable in tighter shirts now than I do baggy.  Probably for the same reason as you - toned up a lot.  Although I'm not sure they look good!  Kind of limited to my own perspective on that one..

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I could never hide my gyne in baggy clothes as well as I could in tighter ones.  
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
I look like a damn clown when I wear tight shirts. Maybe not a clown but some awkward nonhuman gender creature. I am missing the logic completely. I guess you guys are referring to a more physically fit/gyne situation as a few of u said you were pretty toned and from the pics I have seen many of you are. I checked out a lot of those pics but I'm so sick of people freaking out with paranoia about the simplest of cases or for none at all. I cant wait to get a camera so I can post my pics and show you all what a pair of man titties is all about.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024