Author Topic: November Surgery with Dr. Delgado  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Vindicated

After nearly a decade of having doctors tell me that the gynecomastia would simply go away after a few years, I saw an endocrinologist who confirmed that the only real solution would be surgery (as the other option, the drug Tamoxifen, would have less than a 1% chance of working and had a lot of adverse affects). So I decided on surgery and began researching surgeons and nearly immediately found Dr. Delgado was not only one of the best, but also in close proximity, I scheduled the surgery a few months back and had it in early November.

From the initial meeting to the surgery to the post-surgery experience, Dr. Delgado, his anesthesiologist and staff (not sure if I can use staff names here, so I won't) have been extremely helpful, whether it involved the initial meeting where I was informed about the procedure and met with Dr. Delgado to the nurses making me feel at ease as I was being led into the operating room and even very responsive and informative e-mail communications about any questions and concerns I had.

It's been a little over 3 weeks since the surgery and so far I've been really happy with the results when I look at what used to be there, I've been wearing a tight shirt now and appear flat-chested so it's been amazing. As far as shirtless appearance goes I've still got some uneven swelling and have been told to save final judgement once 6 months have passed as I had the gland removed & liposuction also performed so I'm told it will take some time, and so far it has been changing each week.

I'll post an update once 6 months have passed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024