Author Topic: Surgeon in Pune  (Read 4973 times)

Offline rick_123

Hello,

I am trying to find a good gynecomastia surgeon in Pune. Does anyone recommend Dr. Krishna Chaudhari? I also heard about Dr. Avinash Deodhar. Has anyone consulted these surgeons previously?

Please let me know.

Offline vicky

• Posting Member
Hey Dude..

1. I consulted Dr.Chaudhry but dont see him worth. very casual approach.
2.I consulted Dr. Ashish Davalbhakta in Dinanath Mangeshkar Hosp. But he insists on Liposuction only (dont knw the reason). Even I am confused and I want to have surgery before 1 march.
3. Can you give me Dr. Deodhar's contact. If its fine with you we can share our mob no. n can find surgouns together. Mail me your no on "vickylawson59@yahoo.co.in" Pls do it as soon as possi.

Offline gynostar

• Posting Member
any good surgeon in pune?or has anyone done their surgery in Pune before?please share with us

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
please share the name of your previous doc. Atleast this way new folks will stay away from him ...

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
Someone please let me know your experience with Dr. Krishna S Chaudhari in Pune. @vicky, did you go thru ur surgery?

Offline avku

• Posting Member
mak
vicky went for a surgery and he had  very bad experience.he has posted about it on one of the posts.

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
mak
vicky went for a surgery and he had  very bad experience.he has posted about it on one of the posts.

and was that with Dr Krishna?

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
any experiences with Dr. Krishna? Or is it just better to go to Mumbai (from Pune) and get it done!

Offline avku

• Posting Member
mak

i think u  shud get ur surgery done from dr ramakrsihna(apollo,banglore) or sandeep jain.
atleast from d discussions of forum members we can drwa this conclusion

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024