Author Topic: post op today!!  (Read 1805 times)

Offline ConeyNips

• Posting Member
hey guys i had my surgery yesterday~! I have no way to post pictures but i must say
it already looks good.  i had a very mild case of gland behind the nipples since the onset of puberty at age 16-- i was a very skinny, low testosterone, pot smoking kid. i also took 2 steroid cycles around age 17 to try to beefen up and im sure that didnt help my already existing slight gyne.  I never went to an Endo because my case has been the same ever since i was age16-17.  Im now 24.5 years old.   my surgeon lipo'd and excised- tissue behind each nipple the diameter of a silver dollar coin and width about 3/4 of an inch.  im so glad i got it done

2 questions.  I have been on propecia for 4.5 months. i have been monitoring my gyne religiously and saw no added tenderness or increase in size.  I weight train intensely 4-5 times a week and really feel  that this keeps my Test levels at a high level where small doses of propecia will not bring on any future gyne.  Does anyone think i am crazy to be taking propecia?

also my doctor said that if i wear my tightly wrapped ace bandage for a month that i would be good to go and shouldnt mess with a vest.

Well  Thanks guys. although i never posted much,  this message board has been a great place to come to over the past years.

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
congratulations mate. i am truely happy for you.
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline ConeyNips

• Posting Member
Thanks. my  17 year old brother just saw me with my ace bandage off and told me, "wow your chest looks good. you don't have little boobs anymore."  that was nice.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Congrats!  I hope your recovery is swift and simple.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024