Author Topic: looseSHIRT's experience with Dr Benjamin Herbosa (pre-op and post-op pics)  (Read 17758 times)

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
i just had my gyne removed by doc benny today. i was really not expecting it to be done today because i was really nervous about being on the table...

i called doc benny's office yesterday to schedule an appointment... that was the start..

i had my consult scheduled at 10:30, then there i met doc benny, I was with my gf.. he was accommodating and explained every little detail that i needed to know about gyne.. he made me comfortable with the consultation gave examples that a normal doctor will not say.. but yeah he really knows his craft well.. you will know on how he explains every detail, on what he will do, what i need to expect.. then after that he asked me how much is my budget.. he is flexible on money, you will feel that he doesn't need it, he really wants to help people like us.. he knows how we feel... then when the price was agreed.. asked me if when will i do it.. asked me that it can be done today if im ready i was a bit nervous but my gf was really supportive.. so we decided to have it done today.. we just ate lunch and wen. to humana clinic.. had my lab tests done and there i was already being prepared to be operated..

while on the table, he told me every time it will hurt.. like the first anesthesia shot.. pain was tolerable but yeah it hurts.. i felt weird while being operated you will feel like your skin is being stretched, i dot know maybe that's only weird for me.. every time it hurts he says sorry and just gave me a shot of anesthesia.. he told stories while operating which makes the tension less and made me relaxed but there are parts which really hurts when the glands are sticking on the muscles.. but still tolerable.. i was singing sometimes when i like the song on the radio.. whole operation took two hours because mine was big... he said " napalaban tayo ah" then the operation was finished...

now its payment time.. i told him that i will not be able to pay him the full amount because i was not ready to be operated today, there was a limit on the atm mahine for withdrawal.. he said its ok just pay me on monday when you come back... then when i gave him he money he just asked me how much was it he didnt even counted it.. and said " kapag sobra nasa akin, kapag kulang na kay kris" which made us laugh..

he is good he really wants to help.. he knows his craft...

i will just be waiting for the result, there are still fats left but that i need to work on, im a bit obese so just need exercise and balanced diet..

will be posting pre op pics when i get it from doc benny...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 10:40:40 AM by looseSHIRT »

Offline airo

• Posting Member
congrats on the operation bro! :)  dont' forget to buy a binder. it will help you avoid from blood filling up the space. i posted a good one on the other thread. it's cheap and it doesn't have the foam like the regular ab binders.

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
Ive bought the regular ones.. I really dont need to go out that much.. kaya ok lng ung normal ngbulk kasi sya sa shirt.. pro kpg meron pa rin dugo na namuo next fri pgpanta ko kay doc. Ill try to look for the ones that you posted... but I think ok nmn ung normal mjo mainit nga lng... kc compressed xa ngyn tska kpg tanatanggal ko ung binder maliliit pa dn xa unlike last mon nung pagpunta ko kay doc, dami dugo na lumabas.

Offline tricoven

• Posting Member
bro, musta naman ngayon post op mo?  im excited and scared on mine this coming few days... :( :(

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
mmmm.. I can say lumiit xa by 30-40 percent... di pa sure ksi mlki ung sakin... di na mxdo masakit.. but I can feel ung part na wlang laman.. ksi halos isang platito ung tinanggal sa akin e sa isang side p lng.. so times two.. pro as far as today.. ok nmn xa....

Offline wildlife

• Posting Member
hey guys me too have problem with my chest...just want to say na thanks to this forum i feel like i found a home in this site..i will be having gland incission with dok benny this coming month hayii hope for the better. I just want this thing tto be over..congrats to you all who undergo surgeries..my question lang? masakit ba pag inooperahan na? heheh

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
The first shot of anesthetic hurts.. but after that its ok.. there will be times in my case that it hurts because in my situation some of the glands were deep near the muscles so they get pulled and it hurts..

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
Im enjoying wearing shirts that I bought 4-5years ago that I was not able to wear because of Gyne :p, almost 2months post-op, size got smaller about 50-60%, but im satisfied :p

Offline ashamed

• Posting Member
Guys anyone heard of Dr. Magallona or Beverly Hills Clinic in Makati?

Offline lorenz20021

• Bronze Member
congrats looseshirt...welcome to the free gyne society....after ng operation i realize na lahat ng sket during operation are all worth it.

Offline lorenz20021

• Bronze Member
anyway wildlife before you go to beverly hills I advise to go first to doc benny for consultation.goodluck yakang yaka mo yan dont worry,if you have any question ask ka lng here sigurado marami sasagot sa question mo.

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
yeah lorenz... its all worth it!
Ashamed: Goodluck.. check doc benny too, then after the consulation compare who you want to work with your body...

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member

Offline ashamed

• Posting Member
Medyo marami nga sayo pre. Ilang days to?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024