Author Topic: Talking To Doctor About Puffy Nipples?  (Read 2265 times)

Offline usastratguy

• Posting Member
About the age of 14 is when I started to notice my puffy nipples, I am 18 now and have just discovered this site. I don't believe I have Gynecomastia (unless puffy nipples is related to it) since most cases I have read about on here have been worse than mine.

I have never spoke to anyone about my puffy nipples and have pretty much just lived with it for the past 4 years. I am not fat by any means I weigh 156 and am 6'1.

The puffy nipples now are really starting to bother me since I am getting older, and am into weight training to improve my body. I am thinking about going to a doctor to see what can be done about my nipples, but what kind of doctor should I see, and what should I say to him. I know it sounds funny but I have never showed anyone before so it is kind of embarassing.

Hopefully since alot of you guys on here may share similar experiences with me, please help. I would gladly appreciate it.

Thank You

DrBermant

About the age of 14 is when I started to notice my puffy nipples, I am 18 now and have just discovered this site. I don't believe I have Gynecomastia (unless puffy nipples is related to it) since most cases I have read about on here have been worse than mine.

I have never spoke to anyone about my puffy nipples and have pretty much just lived with it for the past 4 years. I am not fat by any means I weigh 156 and am 6'1.

The puffy nipples now are really starting to bother me since I am getting older, and am into weight training to improve my body. I am thinking about going to a doctor to see what can be done about my nipples, but what kind of doctor should I see, and what should I say to him. I know it sounds funny but I have never showed anyone before so it is kind of embarassing.

Hopefully since alot of you guys on here may share similar experiences with me, please help. I would gladly appreciate it.

Thank You

It does not take much to interfere with the cut look of a bodybuilder.

The contour of puffy nipples just does not say male.  Many men do not like what they decribe as "puffy nipples," "puffed nips," "bit_ch breasts," or  "gyno."  The problem is that so many conditions are called "puffy nipples."  Puffy Nipples Defined is a description of the variations patients have used for this condition.  

A better way to describe a condition is with Standardized Photographs.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
yo man i have the same exact problem had that shit since iw as 13 not overweight at all, 6 feet 165 pounds pretty strong, i thought it would get better as i started to lift more and as everything else kept getting better my chest still looked gay most of the time because the nipples would puff up go see an endocronologist, and convince them how much it bothers u... i had to see 2 because the first one was like ur hormones dont peak till your 22 and my son has the same problem and it will get better by time, but man i've had this shit for 5 years i dont think its going anywhere....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024