Author Topic: underworks shirts  (Read 7977 times)

Offline Jim the great

• Posting Member
997 is the best from what I have heard and such.  I also see many people talking about how tight they are... how should I measure for proper fit?

also I would like to get one for work but I move around alot (bending, lifting, twisting, turning...) would this restrict my movement? sould I get a 990 or a 991 for work instead?

thanks

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
It does not restrict your movement.  I measured my chest with a tape measurer and got I think about 40" so I bought the large.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline puffynips0-

• Bronze Member
Mine arrived today.  It took me 20 minutes to realize the only way I'd every be able to fit the thing on was if I pulled the shirt up over my legs to my sholders.

Talk about tight.

Offline Jim the great

• Posting Member
should you measure your torso at the biggest point... if I someone has a 42" chest and a 46" belly.. go with 46" or 42"

Offline puffynips0-

• Bronze Member
I measured my chest, and it fits very tight as is supposed to.  But like I said, to put it on, I had to pull it up over my feet.

Once that was done, it fit fine, and did a good job of replacing the post op compression vest I never received.

Offline bornagain

• Posting Member
So these things are supposed to be very tight, right?

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
they are not THAT tight if u get the right size... i personally can NOT lift weights with them on tho it just feels too uncomfortable but for hanging out and everything else they seem good, also i guess people can feel the difference between this and a real under shirt, but other then that the shirt is great and does a great job of hiding the gyno.

Offline netksjc

• Posting Member
  • Undecided
I bought one "underworks" shirt (L) and one from the "makemeheal.com" website (L).  They just came in the mail today.  I put one on and threw on a t-shirt - WOW - a tear came to my eye.  I then went for a 10 minute walk and enjoyed it.  
I will wear one to work tomorrow for the first time - I am a little nervous but also excited.  I will see if one is better than the other.  I made a mistake though and ripped off the inside tags - now I do not know which one is from which company.
A few questions though.....
Has anyone seen something negative come out from it?
How are they in the heat?
Would it be too unbearable to wear the "undershirt", another real undershit, and then a T-shirt? (I play BB a lot but do not want it to be seen)
Has anyone fell into the routine of wearing it everyday? (I want to only wear it somedays, but think I may hate it even more on the days I do not)

Thanks for any advice!

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
i only wear my shirts when im going out but for sports and chillin at home i usually dont

Offline Stumpy

I bought one due to some of the positive feedback here, and I am very pleased.  I just got it today.  It definitely did not fit overhead, but putting it on "like a dress" wasn't too difficult.  I measured around a 38" chest and got the medium.

To me, it was well worth the money.  It is motivating to see myself with a completely flat stomach, straight sides (no love handles), and no breasts.  It also helps me sit up straighter in my chair.

It was a little long, so I just rolled it up for a doubling of fabric on my midsection.  They might have changed the design in the armpit region, because I haven't experienced any discomfort at all.  The cloth line doesn't really even come close to the armpit.

I highly recommend one if you can afford it.

Offline somedude

• Posting Member
Holy Crap!  I got mine a couple of days ago and it is great.  Underworks 997 I am a paramedic-firefighter and works great at work, as a matter of fact it works so good that my back is in good posture and my air tank seems to be lighter!!  It doesnt bother me in the heat, It seems to breath pretty good.  I also cant put it on overhead.  Anyway my 2 cents.

Offline Jim the great

• Posting Member
what is your chest size and what size did you order?

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
i have a chest of 38". what size should i get?
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline somedude

• Posting Member
I have a chest size of 44 and got the x-large.  I wear it for almost 24 hrs straight with no problems.  

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
hello

i have a chest size of 38". im planning to buy one size smaller than my chest size which is small size 32-34. is it a good idea?

i want it very tight but not too much that can make my breathing difficult.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024