Author Topic: Need urgent help.......MUMBAI  (Read 4952 times)

Offline rahul123

• Posting Member
alright guys, am new to everything here........

i do have this problem gynecomastia....and once earlier i had gone for a checkup, the doc said it was Bilateral gynecomastia(i actually heard this from her when she was talking to the concerned doctor)....

anyways, i am having this problem since a long time, its now around 7-8 years that i have this problem......it was always a shame for me to remove my shirt n soon it became a problem for me to even wear t-shirts....it is too much, it has grown big, i mean very big....my chest is now 44.....my height is 6'2"

i have told my mom and dad about this problem, but all they said was that control your diet, work out and things will be fine.....but nothing worked and it kept growing every year......

now that i researched on this problem and then explained things to my mom she has agreed for a checkup....its on monday(18th April 2011)

i am going in tomorrow to Dr. Sandip Jain located at Charni Road......

now my questions are:

What all thing should i know ?
What is a chest binder ?
will this problem arise again after sometime ?
Will there be any marks on my chest after the surgery ?

Please help me out....m quite scared....

Thanks and i hope you guys understand my problem.....

Here are the pics:

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:39:08 PM by rahul123 »

Offline desi

• Gold Member
rahul123, first of all, get a hormonal checkup done. then talk to your dr. and ask what kind of procedure he or she will use. would it be excision? liposuction? usually, its a combination. dont go for lipo only, it leaves the gland behind. ask for before after pics and ask for what kind of after care will be taken.
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline vicky

• Posting Member
Hey Dude,

Dr.Jain is good doctor(read on the forum). Discuss your all problems and concerns to him. Scar and pigmentation stays on chest for 6 weeks or less. You can post your pics then actual help can be suggested, but if you are overweight then try to reduce your weight first coz even i had 44 chest and weight around 95kgs ht:5`10. My surgeon was in too hurry for operation so i did it on 16th Feb but later on my skin was very loosed and nipple got inverted. So ask him for this also.

Offline rahul123

• Posting Member
i just came from Saifee Hospital where i met Dr. Jain...

he told me that he will be doing Excision, Liposuction as well as Skin Tightening...

he said mine is a very severe case so excision n liposuction is required and since my gland has grown too much, on removal my skin will become loose, so need to tighten it....

total cost : Rs. 75000 (because its a sever case)
he said he will not discharge me for atleast 2 days, only after that i will be discharged, surgery will take place in the morning, i will be given full anesthesia....

now, the only problem is that my parents are not agreeing for it...:(

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
Dude explain ur parents wht kind of pain, and insulted u feel, thy will sure understand, and as far DR jain is concerned please post you pic here, coz he told me the same tht i hd severe gyno, and i need the skin tightning, and there is another guy u was told the sme, post ur pic so tht ve can judge.

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
I agree, if he suggested skin tightening, that is a red flag. Where r ur photos.

What sort of skin tightening did he suggest. I would still discourage you.

As long as you didn't go to dhami.

Offline rahul123

• Posting Member
dhami ?

Whats that or who is that ?

He didnt tell me much about skin tightening.......all he told me was that since the size of the gland is big, so the skin has stretched a lot, so after excision, it would become too loose, so tightening needs to be done.......

btw, he measured my gland to 13 or 14 cms......

dude.....u r scarin me....by discouragin me......please help man...........

photos, will definitely post them tomorrow......

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
Hey Dude, dont mean to scare you, have gone across google for doctor jain, he seems to be good, just wanna verify by ur pics, and kudos to u r strength, u r making a right move, u just cannot imagine how u r life is gonna change whn u r done with op.. wishisn u best of luck.

Offline rahul123

• Posting Member
dude....nothing's changing man......my parents are not agreeing for it.....

they just won't understand and also are not ready to come with me to have a meeting with him so that he can explain my mom everything......but my mom just says NO......

so guys, just pray for me......i have my Board Exams going on, which will be over by 5th May....so if she agrees then, i will have my surgery immediately after my exams......will keep u guys updated.....

anyways.....i have posted my pics....have a look and tell me what do u think ?

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
I wish I had gone to a butcher than Dr Lakshyajit Dhami. Even a butcher would have done a better job.

Looking at your pictures, you are on a thin line. There are very few doctors who can get your case right. So while I hope that you are on that 5% side who are happy, I am scared that you might land on the other 95% side. So really think about it. If your mom says no, just live with it.

Offline rahul123

• Posting Member
dude....u scaring me more n more n more.........anyways.......i think i will trust Dr. Jain because i've seen some case here itself and guess wat - all of em are satisfied and are living happily........

but dude.......ur story......dnt feel bad......try consulting Dr. Jain......he will definitely have an option......tht would not only change your mind but will help u live ur life with confidence.......take care buddy......i hope things go well.......keep me updated though

Offline vicky

• Posting Member
To rahul:
Hey dude skin tightening is very important for severe or grade III gyno. My surgeon did not tel me that and now he is asking me to do it for nipples and skin loose. Cost seems okay and i heard dr. Jain is good doctor. I did not tel my parents abt surgery and got it done all by myself. Only 1 friend knows this coz he came with on the day of surgery. Try to convince your mom coz even if my results are bad and below expectation its mandatory to have surgery coz the embarrassment and rejected feeling will not improve u as human.
 If u r overwt then first reduce ur wt and den go for surgery coz i dint do that and now i feel i shud have wait till i get on scale of 72kgs.(5 10ht). Having surgery in May is very hard coz mumbai`s climate will not make it easy to put ur garment on.. So think abt it.
Good Luck.. For more details and direct help u can mail me ur pics and queries :vickylawson59@yahoo.co.in.. 

Offline gyne28

• Posting Member
Hi,
@all : your event resembles same as mine. I am 28 years old having gynecomastia. I too had gone to Dr. Sandeep Jain. He told me he have to do three procedures in surgery, excetion , liposuction & skin  tightening. When i asked why skin tightening is needed as it will lead to big scar effect after surgery.
He told that as your gland size is too large & you have loose skin, skin tightning is necessary. I asked some deep technical stuffs but he was not willing to go in detail.
Is this doctor best in Mumbai..? There is no good doctors for gynecomastia?

Offline gyne28

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am 28 years old from Mumbai, India. I have gynecomastia since i was 12. Recently on 8th Nov 2011 i had visited a plastic surgeon Dr. Sandeep Jain who is known gynecomatia doctor. After checkup he told me that he perform excision, liposuction & skin tightening on me. He told that my gland size is big enough & my weight is not constant so skin tightening is must. But i am pretty doubtfull on skin tightening as this required on very severe cases & i think mine is not so severe.Might be he may be correct in order to avoid carter deformation or any skin loosening effect in future.

My details:
Weight: 68 kg (+/- 3-4 kg quick weight fluctuations)
Height: 5.8 ft
Skin type: Loose & soft than normal man skin

I have attached my recent pics.

Please have a look & let me know the best Surgeons & best surgery procedure to be performed on me.

Regards,
SA

Offline bloregynacomastia

• Bronze Member
Try my surgeon  Dr. Anantheshwar.

Im his 1st patient documented here with 4.5+ years back. Since my surgery date many guys got da same surgery successfully done.

He got the maximum number of succesful gyne surgeries  in India. And We are  witness to his skills.

Ofcourse There is no need for me to type this all. But im doing it just to ensure you dont end up suffering at the hands of a unsskilled surgeons.

have a great day n life ahead :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024