Author Topic: Regret...  (Read 3297 times)

Offline youngster

• Posting Member
I am a 16 year old male. I used a pro steroid/hormone called M1T to get a little bigger, I took 25 all together over a 2-3 week period, its not really considered a high dosage. After my cycle I noticed my nipples had raised  just a little, nothing bad.  About a month later, I now notice my nipples point outwards a little more, still nothing noticable, only to me. Although I am starting to worry that my gyno will grow more and more, can gyno continue growing after steroid use is my question. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
I am a 16 year old male. I used a pro steroid/hormone called M1T to get a little bigger, I took 25 all together over a 2-3 week period, its not really considered a high dosage. After my cycle I noticed my nipples had raised  just a little, nothing bad.  About a month later, I now notice my nipples point outwards a little more, still nothing noticable, only to me. Although I am starting to worry that my gyno will grow more and more, can gyno continue growing after steroid use is my question. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, gyno can continue to grow after steroid use. That's typically when it will get worse because any extra testosterone will be converted to estrogen.

Offline ASRel

• Posting Member
Personally, I'd suggest going to see a doctor about this.

Since you're pretty young, it might just be due to a hormonal imbalance and not the steriod use since you had a pretty small dosage.

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
to have been on the safe side you should have looked more into M1T before taking it. you would have found out that you should take a PCT after your cycle such as 6-oxo (estrogen blocker) that would have helped. even the smallest dose of any kind of steroid at your age would be dangerous to your endocrine system, at least you didnt take a larger dose otherwise you would have greatly increased the chance of permanent damage to your endocrine system due to your age. see an endocrinologist asap i would say.

Offline youngster

• Posting Member
Can I still take a PCT even though the cycle ended a while ago? Have I caught my case of gyno early enough to stop it? I am thinking about taking 6 OXO, Nolvadex or Proviron. The question is will it help at all?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 03:45:56 AM by youngster »

Offline youngster

• Posting Member
Oh yeah, I also started doing decline bench press, I read this can make gyno more noticable, could this be a possible reason for my nipples pointing outward a little? How much was your gyno surgery(if you had it)?

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
taking a pct now would probably make a difference but considering your age, it might just make matters worse. i would recommend seeing an endocrinologist before trying to take any medications. and no i havent gotten gyno surgery yet but ive heard of it ranging from 3-6 thousand dollars.

Offline Spleen

Why/how are 16 year olds juicing?  breast$ are the least of yer worries.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 09:01:05 PM by Spleen »

Offline youngster

• Posting Member
M1T comes in a pill form actually, but you think if I take a PCT it could harm me or benefit me? I thought that 6 OXO naturally raises test levels, I'll have to do research.

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
6-oxo prpobably will help, BUT YOU SHOULDNT TAKE IT. you are too young dude. youll make matters worse for yourself

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I agree with Spleen.

At 16 you are playing with drugs that could have profound effects on your reproductive physiology.

Put the chemistry set away and see a Doctor!
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024