Author Topic: Wow.. just saw the worst gyne ever  (Read 8506 times)

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
Ok so I was just in an elevator with 3 other people, then this guy walks in with the WORST case of gyne I have EVER seen in my life. These things were HUGE, nipples sticking out and everything. The guy himself wasn't toooo overweight... just a normal chubby guy... 40-ish i would say.

The thing is, he was wearing a tight, white, very thin, v-neck shirt. EVERYTHING that we would avoid.

Everyone in the elevator was staring. He clearly was not making any effort to hide them, perhaps he is one of those guys who liked them?

I see guys with gyne all the time, just like everyone else, the reason I am mentioning this is that I actually was kinda grossed out by the whole thing. Everyone in the elevator was actually looking at the guy in amazement. I don't mean to sound horrible, I mean we are all suffering here, but I literally had a hard time eating my lunch after seeing those things...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 06:19:51 AM by anonymous-man »

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
I'm sure he couldn't care less, about his gyne, or you eating your lunch.  You talk like this guy should shun himself from society, and wallow in the darkness just because he has gynecomastia. Dude, you're disgusting for posting this.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 06:31:18 AM by mannyman742 »

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
Not at all... I'm just really surprised that he went out his way to SHOW them off....

It's just my opinion... perhaps I am wrong... I am just telling you that I was kinda grossed out... I have absolutely nothing against the guy or anyone who has gyne (I had a pretty serious case myself).

For example... the other day I saw a fat woman with a massive scar beginning above her knee, and continuing for about 12 inches, ending below her knee. Now that was REALLY gross. We were in a waiting room (licensing office), and everyone else in the room was obviously uncomfortable seeing this. The weather wasn't particularly hot, and she was wearing a skirt so everyone could see. Now why in the world wouldn't this woman wear pants???

I dunno maybe these situations arent comparable... I'm just sharing my opinion.... to each his own.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I'm just sharing my opinion.... to each his own.

This forum is not meant to have people express their negative opinions toward people with problems.  These people can't help it and you're here calling them disgusting.  That's a pretty d1ck thing to do.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 09:22:34 AM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
I don't find his gyne disgusting... I had it too...

What bothered me was the fact that he was showing it off...

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Let's back off a little bit here.  A-man was expressing his true feelings towards this person.  I rather have the truth then someone typing  b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t.  

By the sounds of it, this guy must have had a severe case and the more power to him if he couldn't care less.  Heck, if I was there, I might have been disgusted as well.  Just because we have gyne, it doesn't make us unhuman where we can't give a response about something that effects or effected all of the guys here.  Lets face it, breast on a guy is not a pretty sight.  
That's why the majority of us here are trying to eliminate it.  

Now if A-man started making fun of the guy, that I would take offense to.

Offline Spleen

a-man, if the dude didn't care, what do you care?  It's your cruddy attitude that feeds in to the same mindset that puts down guys who have man-boobs thru no fault of their own.  

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
A little off topic here...........but speaking about not being afraid to show it, I am amazed at the shirts that Simon Cowell (judge from American Idol) wears. It looks like he has a good case of gynecomastia, and he wears shirts that look painted on.  :o

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
a-man, if the dude didn't care, what do you care?  It's your cruddy attitude that feeds in to the same mindset that puts down guys who have man-boobs thru no fault of their own.  

Puts guys down? Hmm I don't recall saying anything bad to him... in fact had I spoken to him, I would have been incredibly polite.

What I find aesthetically pleasing (or not) is a function of my brain and there is nothing I can do about it.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I was at toys-R-us getting my kid a birthday present and I saw a guy wearing one t-shirt and his moobs were pratically hitting his chin when he walked.  

He was not fat, just had very large moobs.  He made no attempt to hide them or flatten them with more sort of compression.

I looked into his eyes several times and he appeared to be happy and accepted his gyne.  

He was holding hands with some woman (ugly) that I assume was his wife.

Now that I know what gyne is, I have to admit, I watched this guys behavior for a few minutes and he seemed fine to me.

I debated with myself as to whether I should tell him it's called gynecomastia, but I chickened out.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 05:41:02 AM by jc71 »

Offline brent777

• Posting Member
Try to play it off or not, but your tone toward the guy in your first post was definitely indicating that you felt he should be hiding his gynecomastia.  I ask you why?  Just so that he can make you feel less insecure?  I highly doubt that most people in the elevator were checking out his moobs, as that is probably a figment of your imagination.  If he is comfortable with his gyne, then more power to him.  Your negative attitude toward him, whether expressed verbally to him or not, further reinforces the idea that men should be ashamed of their gynecomastia.  If he's not uncomfortable with it, why should you be?  True, you may have little to no control over the way it makes you feel (although with practice you can have that control... complete sidetrack if I get into that) but you do have control over whether you post about it here.  Posting your disgust toward him 1) highlights your insecurity, 2) reinforces to others that they should feel insecure, and 3) adds nothing constructive to this thread.  I suggest you get over it.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.

I debated with myself as to whether I should tell him it's called gynecomastia, but I chickened out.

I'd say that not saying anything to him is by far the best thing to do. After all, gyne is only a problem because we are bothered about it - his behaviour would suggest that he just didn't care.
etc.

Offline Spleen

What I find aesthetically pleasing (or not) is a function of my brain and there is nothing I can do about it.

That's fine, but why then do you think the guy was "showing it off"?  That seems like an attitude you're projecting on him.  

Offline serg

• Silver Member

That's fine, but why then do you think the guy was "showing it off"?  That seems like an attitude you're projecting on him.  

I agree, it seems as though you're saying he has a duty to feel insecure because he has gyne. Not cool.

I was unable to reconcile myself with Gyne, but I take my hat off to anyone who is able to live without it letting it get to them.  

Offline sillyguy

• Posting Member
Hmm, I think there's nothing wrong with A-Man's reaction.  A lot of people are disgusted by all kinds of things, that's a fact of life.  

I guess as long as we are civil to each other?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 02:56:38 PM by sillyguy »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024