Author Topic: dr naveen rao,apollo hospitals,bangalore  (Read 7527 times)

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear friends,
i underwent gynaecomastia surgery by a well known surgeon 2 years back/recommended by this forum also,however i developed a crater deformity.
i mentioned the same thing in my previous mail /most of the members are not sharing the long term results.
now i am planning for the correction.
i am confused about the correct surgeon.unlike dr berment,we do not have dedicated gynecomastia surgeon.
if any of the members are having experience with  dr priyadarshan/dr shekar regarding crater deformity correction pl let me know.
i consulted dr naveen rao ,at apollo once,he showed his list of correction surgery photos.i also heard good opinion about him.
in view of my earlier experience i am thinking about the options/kindly help me.

Offline cape_of_good_hope

• Posting Member
dear friends,
i underwent gynaecomastia surgery by a well known surgeon 2 years back/recommended by this forum also,however i developed a crater deformity.
i mentioned the same thing in my previous mail /most of the members are not sharing the long term results.
now i am planning for the correction.
i am confused about the correct surgeon.unlike dr berment,we do not have dedicated gynecomastia surgeon.
if any of the members are having experience with  dr priyadarshan/dr shekar regarding crater deformity correction pl let me know.
i consulted dr naveen rao ,at apollo once,he showed his list of correction surgery photos.i also heard good opinion about him.
in view of my earlier experience i am thinking about the options/kindly help me.

hi friend, can we have ur pre and post pics to understand your case better?

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
who was your first surgeon ?? what doen naveen rao plan to do?

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear unlaky,
my first surgery was at manipal hospital.
dr naveen rao"s plan-correction of crater by fat flap,he showed me about 7 revision surgery photos ,i was confused/he also told me he will do the surgery in sitting position so that he can see the crater better in sitting position.
dr priyadarshan-he told me he will fill the cavity with fat from abdomen/i was again confused/how the liquid fat will stay there/i also heard that about 50% of the fat will be absorbed.may require again filling.
i am planning to go to my earlier place,so that he will have the better idea about it/then i will take a final call whether to go ahead or live with it.

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
For some reason naveen rao's approach seems fine. Atleast the guy knows what is he speaking about. Speak to his ex-patients and everything seems right, go for it. Set the expectations before the surgery.

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
Who was your first surgeon? Atleast other ppl will avoid him in the future.

Offline SR01

• Posting Member
I am also going to do sergery with naveen Rao....as he do revesion sergeries so chances of deformalities will go down....righ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024