Author Topic: still sore & swelling  (Read 1803 times)

Offline blissful0520

• Posting Member
Hi Guys, Im on my 3 week post op. A bit frustrated since during the first week, my boobs got flat. I have a pseudogynecomastia that's why I only had a liposuction. The doctor extracted 250cc of fats for each boobs. However, I've observed during the second and now on my third week, its somehow coming back to its old size. I guess it must be the swelling and sometimes I can feel some pain on my chest. There's a tingling sensation and a mixture of pain in my breast.

I dunno if its normal and to soon to tell the results. I still wear my compression vest though  :-[

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
Bliss,

My swelling lasted like 2 months.. but i had excision.. so I really dont know how long lipo heals.. hope this helps... goodluck.

Offline blissful0520

• Posting Member
Hi looseshirt,

Pano yung pagkaswell nya..medyo maumbok ba? Kasi nung first week flat sya and the week after that umuumbok sya ulit. d ko tuloy alam kung maga,medyo nafrufrustrate na nga ako..papacheck ko ulit sa doctor next week

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
bliss,

its like it went back to its old size..but i had seroma blood accumulated dun s void part.. so I went to the doctor and he drained it. pero pgkadrain, mjo ok na xa.. you can look at my post.. ung skn hndi xa flat. mjo mlki pa rin xa but doesnt look like moobs anymore.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024