Author Topic: What do I have? Some help please...  (Read 2516 times)

Offline gyn_patient

• Posting Member
I am an 18 year old male, and ever since I was abut 12 or 13 I've had puffy nipples.  I am not overweight, 5 foot 9, 160 pounds, relatively built.  However my nipples are best described as puffy.  The only times they look normal, are when they get hard.  Its extremely depressing.  The feeling that youre too embarassed to take your shirt off at the beach because your ashamed is terrible, or bashful to take off your wife-beater around your girl friend sucks.  Does anyone know if this is infact gynecomastia? If so, what are my options to get this cured.  I am going to college in a couple months and dont plan on being "the kid with the puffy nipples" around campus.  

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
Unfortunately if what you have is genuine gynecomastia, than the only cure is to have the glands behind your nipples surgically removed. There is a user-picture posting forum if you'd like to submit your picture for review by others.

There is a lot to be learned here. I suggest poking around and doing some reading. Good luck.

By the way: I'm in the same boat you're in. I weigh 160 and I've got the puffy nipples goin on too.

Offline gyn_patient

• Posting Member
do you know how much that might cost?

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
yo gyn patien it prolly is gynecomastia because that sounds exactly like me, i have a consultation with a surgeon next week... i have had since like 7th grade so since i was 12 or 13 and i thougth it was just fat even tho im not fat anywhere else... but i got it checked out and its mild gynecomastia, hopefully surgery will fix it, its usually expensive im guessing 5 to 7 g's after everything...

Offline gyn_patient

• Posting Member
5-7 thousand? are you serious?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? can anybody tell me my other options, and if I go to the surgeon just to check it out, will they make me pay anything?

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Where are you from?  Some (or all of it) can be covered in Canada; in Ontario it's under OHIP.  Dunno about the other provinces though.

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
it depends on the surgeon, i have a consultation next week for free., and im not sure about the price dont thats just what i've heard i will know how much my surgeon wants for it after my consultation next monday

Offline gyn_patient

• Posting Member
ok let me know the price, also what kind of doctor do you go to.

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
talk to an endocronologist first... try to find a good one tho because both the ones i went to werent to knowledgable about gynecomastia... and im sure some1 here will tell u a good endo to go to in your area, if u tell them wheere u live and stuff.

Offline gyn_patient

• Posting Member

Offline youngster

• Posting Member
Is there a way a 16 year old can get a free consultation?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024